2009 Concacaf Gold Cup Final: Mexico Champions. Vol. Aug 12 just got serious.

cooper
grin.gif

I can't believe there weren't any reds in that game.

We played bad/boring. Need to improve to beat Honduras this time around

Stupid Panama, crybabies like ALWAYS. When ES eliminated them from WC contention, they were so mad for like 3 months afterwards, saying that whenever ES wouldgo to Panama again, they would arrest some players blah blah blah
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Sore losers.

I am SHOCKED that tomorrows game is sold out. my dumb self waited till today to buy tickets but like i said it is sold out. i had to buy them from theneighborhood scalper, sec. 414 about 300 feet from the field smh..

So the game was pretty awesome yesterday... unfortunately, there were probably more Honduras fans there than American fans, but whatever.� I knew Panama was adirty team, but they really outdid themselves yesterday.. not sure how much was shown on TV after the game, but about 4 reds were handed out to Panama playersfor pushing and shoving (and throwing the ball at) the refs when the game ended, basically chasing them into the locker room.� Totally classless team.

Anyways - US didn't look great, but we got the job done with about our C- team.� Not sure what we're saving EVERYBODY for, but it's okay because Ireally like watching Robbie Rogers, Stuart Holden, and Logan Pause play.. and Beckerman had a helluva strike yesterday.

Really tired of Bradley's insistence on playing just one real striker up front in his isolation type setup... for one, I don't like Ching.� I thinkhe's about as unclutch as it gets.� And two, it's a silly strategy for a team at this level.� We looked pretty good when we stayed aggressive, but toomany times we sat back very passively trying to find openings, or lobbing passes into crowds and hoping for something to squirt through.. Not good soccer.� Butmaybe there's a method to his madness I'm yet to understand, as we're still advancing.

Anyways - here's some pics I took, kinda far away to see on these smaller versions, but our seats were actually pretty good and I think they announced theattendance at like 32,000 which wasn't bad at all.� I think there were only like 20 Canadian fans in the whole joint though, which is embarrassing givenhow close it was to them relatively speaking.� I thought Canada actually outplayed Honduras, but just couldn't capitalize on a few decent chances.�

3735262277_79e4f8ec67.jpg

3736054062_758832523c.jpg

3736051232_7d37a7ed16.jpg

3735253359_ac3ab7dfdd.jpg

3736046772_1725708c34.jpg

3735248919_a97866dcc1.jpg

3735246979_ebd29e897c.jpg

3735244627_58a269bd99.jpg

Photos are kinda in reverse order from earliest to latest in the day, but whatever.

Lastly - here's a video I took of the PK from Cooper

And one last video I found of Holden and Quaranta kicking around with David Akers of the Eagles.. pretty cool watch.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^^Luis you going to the Galaxy Vs Milan game????

Still thinking bout it. I got offered two tickets right now but I'm feeling hella lazy
laugh.gif

Seriously though I'm trying to save all I can for Mexico so I shouldn't go but I might change my mind in a bit.

You going?

Back
Top Bottom