[::2009 Champion LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD Vol. Boring Non-News Days Causing In-Thread Tension::]

CP1708:
Yikes, you just said Deron ain't lethal?
laugh.gif

Nasmatic, he was kidding man, just jokes, don't take it personal.
nerd.gif

Dude boutta pass out when he sees that post at the top of the page no less.
roll.gif

I mean, D-Will is bad, yeah... but... I mean, you give Deron a big who's better than Boozer (Duncan,Howard, Shaq in his prime, etc.), and he'll look like a top 3 MVP candidate. You give Boozer a current top 3 MVP candidate non-big man (LeBron/Wade/Kobe),and he'll look like the new MDE. But give them each other, and... I mean, am I missing something? Have they been to consecutive Finals or anything? Maybeconsecutive WCF's? If they're both so awesome... then...
nerd.gif
Knowwhat I mean? I think both of them are separately far above average but in need of an elite player to compliment them, and neither one of them is that eliteplayer.

They're both Scottie Pippen on the Bulls and Kobe on the Lakers earlier this decade (awesome compliments to a greater MDE).

But give Boozer the current Kobe, and it would be like putting Scottie Pippen with a Jordan instead of another Scottie Pippen.

I'm positive that made sense to roughly 3 people. Approximately. Rounded up.
laugh.gif

Man, I know you tried to shake me, but I think I hung on long enough.
laugh.gif

Thas just it, I don't think Boozer is so hot. I have big concerns for him. I always wondered about him, since he left Cleveland in the lurch. He HADthat premier guy. He had LeBron. How much more premier does he need? And he left, for extra cash, and he did it dirty too. And then he didn't evendelvier anything worth what Utah paid him. I have problems with that.

As for DWill (still no Nas sighting yet) I think DWill is THE MAN. Better then CP3. Better then MJ. GOAT.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Hi Nas.

Ska, you might wanna ban Nas before he check this out. He gonna drop 10 youtubes in here makin sure you don't make the same mistake again.

roll.gif

roll.gif

I saw the name and started laughing instantly.
laugh.gif

I swear, I didn't call him or send out the batsignal or anything, I wouldn't do that.

He is, but Utah is not happy about it, they wanted him off the books to sign Milsap, so there is a report they are looking to move Boozer now.

That's not fair, saying he had LeBron.

He didn't have the current BEASTLY LeBron, the MVP, the guy that is a LOOOOCK in the ASG every single year. He had the young phenom LeBron, the one thatdidn't make the playoffs, didn't even make the ASG.

So who's camping out at HOH LA ? I'll be there like the rest of them idiots
smh.gif
. I just don't want to pay double retail for these kicks because implanning to ball in them.

Did he think that Lebron would regress?
laugh.gif

I mean, damn, come on. It's not like he joined the 04 Lakers, he went to a team with no real hope yet either, if he just sat still, he and Bron wouldabeen a nice combo don't ya think? He can't think forward one year? Two years? He went to Duke didn't he?

If he can't figure that out, then he can't be that smart a guy = low IQ = I don't need him.

Edit---

Hit my post limit for the day.
ohwell.gif
First time doin that, must be fromthe rumor thread.

Ska, LO is dumb, but he woulda been smart enough to stay teamed up with Bron.
happy.gif
laugh.gif

Man.. I just hope we Resign Odom and Ariza and Brown. They have to understand, if we sign them, thats a automatic Western Confernce Finals Return.. no morelike Def. Finals Return and their gonna get that money back. Lakers need to stop being cheap.. buss, whoever it is.

And I know Suns and Spurs are tryna get Odom or Ariza, so they gonna be throwing all types of money their way, so we need to get the deal done, before moreteams show up and offer dough, im even hearing portland wants Odom.

If we can't sign them, aless do a sign&trade and bring us Ron Artest (even tho I hate him, his Defense can locked down the best of them, and give Kobea break on guarding the opposing teams scoring guards, and let Kobe just go off on a scoring riot!!!), or Carlos Boozer, or Sheed

But on another note... im hearing about a possible sign&trade that will send sasha to new york and bring Nate Robinson to Lakers... that would beniceeeeee!!

Mind you, one of the players in question regarding 'Who should we let walk and who should we sign?' is Lamar Odom.

Just thought I'd throw that out there before we get too far into the 'Boozer has too low of an IQ for me' discussion.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

But on another note... im hearing about a possible sign&trade that will send sasha to new york and bring Nate Robinson to Lakers... that would be niceeeeee!!
eek.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yeah thats what im hearing about the nate robinson JordanHead2. but I dont know, its crazy, sasha aint do it up like he usually does this year, he usuallyshoots lights out, but after that signing bonus or extention..whatever he got that give him more money, right after that, he started tripping, his shootingstarted going down the drain. hopefully he can rebound. Cause he played horrible in the playoffs, i think in the houston or denver series, he was shooting like.10 or .15 from the field, no NBA player should shoot like that, thats unacceptable in my eyes.. But, thats my boy and I believe he can rebound from it and hea excellent and more productive year this upcoming season.

but as for that trade, we'll just have to keep our eyes open.. no we have to pray...pray hard!!! lol

I would love to have nate come over, give derek fisher some rest and let d-fish lead the second unit off the bench. sounds smart to me.

or even move Kobe to the three (SF) some games or the beginning of the third quarter and have nate and d-fish run the 1 and 2 respectively.

JordanHead2 wrote:
NotoriousMJ23 wrote:
But on another note... im hearing about a possible sign&trade that will send sasha to new york and bring Nate Robinson to Lakers... that would be niceeeeee!!
eek.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

It makes sense. Everything out of NY has nate moving. We do like him. Sasha would fit into the system they run there but damn Sasha sucks......

If you do this New York THANKS!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!
roll.gif
Who said there wasany real beef between east and west? They love us enough to take that fool and give us some talent!

itd be bittersweet while Sasha is my dude nate rob in the purple and gold would be sick. the backdoor cuts the lobs the fast breaks..oh man!

Yeah Sasha would be sadly missed but, ill take nate any day, we'll (Lakers) just have to send him some post cards or something. lol But nonetheless Sashahas came thru we needed him, made a bunch and clucth shots, I need remember in the playoffs how much he frustrated Nash that helped us win games, his donealot.

But this year was a bad look for him, honestly.

but the same thing happened to walton, big signings/injuries kinda mess with your mind I guess.. cause in the beginning of last year, walton was one of theleaders in three point percentage, and three made or something, then once he got that injury, his shooting went down hill, he however rebound.. he is a greatpasser, great player maker, and a decent post player... HIS DADDY IS PROUD!! lol

I'd take that. No excuse for Sasha not getting on track at some point in a 90+ game season.

It happens to the best of them tho. lol maybe he'll do his thing in new york..LMFAO!! with that guard infested team.. nothing but guards... ughhh. crazy,they move guards out to move guards in. crazy but..... (wheel of fortune voice) Nate Robinson!!!!!!...come on down!! lol

If Sasha goes he will be missed, I know he sucked this year but it looked like he was trying. I know that doesn't cut it, but I'm a fan. I hope hestays and can get it together next year!

So if the deal goes through, I guess they won't be bringing back Shannon Brown, or will be trading Farmar.....

I like Nate, he's scrappy.

Back
Top Bottom