2009 12s

Can't wait for the white/red XII's to drop, kinda bummed they got pushed to january due to the space jams droppin in december too but whatever, givesme time to cop em both!

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Can't wait for the white/red XII's to drop, kinda bummed they got pushed to january due to the space jams droppin in december too but whatever, gives me time to cop em both!

said who???

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

thanks for the picture mayne, and the info cant wait for the BREDS to dropp out

ME too Edgar ... Ill be out there hopefully picking up 2-3 pairs for myself . Everyone knows I LOVE BLACK / RED AJ XII's .... GIVE ME MORE , GIVE ME MORE ,GIVE ME MORE .

pimp.gif

Might have to wait for pics of the black/red pair to make my decision but the white/red pair do look nice though.

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Can't wait for the white/red XII's to drop, kinda bummed they got pushed to january due to the space jams droppin in december too but whatever, gives me time to cop em both!

said who???
Thats what I've been hearing, if you wanna don't wanna believe it than don't. I mean its only a month...

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

If the quality is on point then I will cop.
co-sign I hope the red/black and white/red are close to identical of the og's. Cuz the bred retro 2003 wasn't doing it for me.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by Fromyesterday

^ Late on the SJ pics. ^

and

This is NT..... leave the ISS comments somewhere else.

NT Members > ISS Members
I was just confirming it.. for the people who keep on saying that the space jams are ducktales..
as for your statement about ISS.. who cares?

what happened to the love for sneakers.. ?

takin this forum #$! too seriously ma dude

dont let the chilrun get to you your info is much appreciated and needed here

Back
Top Bottom