2008 Senior Bowl Week Thread

that was an awesome end to the game..
laugh.gif

Erik was nice on that final drive
laugh.gif
Harry Douglas....great ending

Henne, Ainge, Booty were all solid today. Biggest disapointments, imo, were Woodson, Brennan, and Martin Ruckers speed
eek.gif
smh.gif

i see no one mentioned sed ellis i think he had a good game. i hope he drops to my packers in the late first round. him or keith rivers would make me realhappy.

some of y'all puttin way too much stock into this game.
smh.gif

and nice decision by Lane Kiffin, no wonder he's fittin to get fired.

i hope he drops to my packers in the late first round.
You're still on that kick? Sed Ellis is a Top 10 LOCK. And he'll keep moving up boards if he continues to work out well over the next 2+months.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

i hope he drops to my packers in the late first round.
You're still on that kick? Sed Ellis is a Top 10 LOCK. And he'll keep moving up boards if he continues to work out well over the next 2+
months.

That is very true. Maybe even a Top 5 pick if Dorsey is gone.

some of these are over rated. I cant wait till combine time. NFL network is the best when it comes to this stuff.

Doucet is easily better

how is he that much better?

The major exception was Florida WR Andre Caldwell, who was one of the top players on the field. Caldwell made some excellent moves to get open - in particular he left Alabama CB Simeon Castille, who otherwise had a pretty solid session, in his wake on a stop-and-go route - caught everything that came his way, and just looked like he wanted the ball out there.

pimp.gif

Florida WR Andre Caldwell stills appears to be the top receiver on the South team but Donnie Avery may be giving him a run for his money.
pimp.gif

Florida wideout Andre Caldwell was able to beat the jam and blow by Quintin Demps for a touchdown in 1-on-1's today.
Dre 3000 was out there killin all week.. He still probably go in the 2nd round.. But he might sneek in the late first after he run 4.3 at thecombine and hit the bench about 24 times..

Lavelle Hawkins might be aight in the league, better than most pac 10 recievers at least..

Ellis was lookin like a grown man out there

Bowman wasn't trying to make no money..
sick.gif

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie bout to get some paper..

Bowman wasn't trying to make no money..
sick.gif

Maannnnn, I dunno what was goin on with him.
He mighta just pushed himself to day 2.
smh.gif

Bubba gonna fall victim to the UF WR draft history, watch.

Back
Top Bottom