2008 NT Boxing Post Vol. Oscar De La Hoya vs. Manny Pacquiao 12/6/08 HBO PPV

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Monty took care of Business early.
anyway to see this fight?
[/font]

I saw the Monty Meza Clay fight he gave Lizarraga a hard body shot and he didn't get up in the 1st round.
pimp.gif

About Mont Meza Clay i didn't know that he is Half Black and Half Mexican his mom and pops were there his mother is Mexican and pops is Black interstingthing never would've thought he was Mexican i know Diego Corrales was Half Mexican and Half Colombian but he looked Black.

Jagshemash i watched the Danny Williams fight that shouldn't have of happened he just came up to ring the bell in the middle of the round thats why nonboxing fans always say that this sport is fixed its a shame.

Paul williams going to get that W this weekened
pimp.gif
im still be on thattrain i dont give a !$!+ that everyone else and jumped off
laugh.gif

should be some good fights sunday.i hate when HBO and showtime have fights on at the sametime. you would do the sport of boxing better by having different timeslots

Punisher is still a character he's fun to watch and listen to but he gonna get Knocked out this go round.
He keep shrinkin himself to make weight
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Welcome back String ... ( like u was gone
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
)

Definitely looking forward to seeing The Ghost back in the ring, no matter who he is fighting against, because Pavlik makes for entertaining fights and hecertainly earned my respect for his 2 bouts against Taylor.

Welcome back Mr. Bell.

Anyone watching WNF
eek.gif

Winky
pimp.gif
on Wednesday night fights says he wants to fight the best but"everyone is scared to fight me i want Pavlik, Calzaghe, Oscar".

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I thought Prada looked sharp til he got wrecked
laugh.gif

Of course you know Im watchin

sick.gif
Winky

Why the
sick.gif
for Winky?

Pavlik is scared to fight Winky.

Gary Lockett isn't going to do anything vs Kelly Pavlik thats an easy fight for Kelly.

why would anyone be scared of winky right now? if he every fights again he wont win. BOOK IT.hell oscar should fight him for his last fight if he wants to goout with a win
laugh.gif

They would be scared to fight Winky in the sense that he still has good defense and i think if Winky can throw his jab along with that defense he could beatPavlik but the Judges would give the fight to Pavlik because of his aggressive fighting style.

No way Oscar beats Winky past or present Winky would do the same to Oscar what Winky did to Trinidad.

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

They would be scared to fight Winky in the sense that he still has good defense and i think if Winky can throw his jab along with that defense he could beat Pavlik but the Judges would give the fight to Pavlik because of his aggressive fighting style.

No way Oscar beats Winky past or present Winky would do the same to Oscar what Winky did to Trinidad.

winky already was starting to look old in his past couple of fights and wasnt throwing at all pretty muc. i dont even like pavlik but with them bombs hethrows he would be lighing winky up the whole night cause he cant block everything. winky doesnt throw enough anymore to beat anyone good at 147 or 154. evenlight heavey weight or middle weight if he wants to go up there

Back
Top Bottom