2008 NT Boxing Post Vol. Oscar De La Hoya vs. Manny Pacquiao 12/6/08 HBO PPV

At Santa Ynez, Calif. (Showtime): Anthony Hanshaw vs. Andre Dirrell, 10 rounds, super middleweights;
laugh.gif
People still wanna watch Dirrell afterthat fight with Curtis Stevens?

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

At Santa Ynez, Calif. (Showtime): Anthony Hanshaw vs. Andre Dirrell, 10 rounds, super middleweights;
laugh.gif
People still wanna watch Dirrell after that fight with Curtis Stevens?

That Stevens fight was terrible, but i've seen Dirrell and been REALLY impressed. Ridiculous handspeed and good power. I'll watch hoping hedecides to finally sit on his punches and fight back, because if he does he'll be VERY entertaining.

Now THAT was the Andre Dirrell i've been a fan of! That dude just straight smoked Hanshaw. Hanspeed combinations, and he was dropping bombs. Getting rid ofHanshaw in 5 is REAL impressive. Can't wait to see where Dirrell goes from here, the 168 lb. division is great.

That Dimarco kid was entertaining too watch too. I don't know about him being a champ, but dude is entertaining as all hell and would make for some GREATfights with most of the other guys at 135.

I'm hoping for a BIG UPSET tonight. DLH will be making his presence known from the start, and will try and break little Stevie Forbes confidence down. DLHis too damn physically big for Forbes, but if Forbes can hang on and box he can seriously walk away with the upset win. DLH will look desperate at timesbecause he's in front of his hometown, and would like to close the show with a KO. this is a tune-up before he fights Money Mayweather and there's noway Forbes was chosen for 12 rds of sparring. Forbes was chosen so DLH can look dangerous and win with a KO so a rematch with Mayweather can draw someinterests for another PPV fight. which is the reason I'm hoping for Forbes to win, there's no need for a rematch between DLH & Mayweather.

Watch it be Forbes of all fighters to break String's curse. String, are you actually rooting for 2 pounds, or are you just trying to jinx Forbes for De LaHoya?

eek.gif
didn't even know these two were fighting until someone mentioned it during the kentucky derby

oscar will probably take this one

What's good w/ the undercards for Golden Boy promoted cards lately?

mad.gif
Had the Peterson bros signed with G.B., we would've saw them onundercard...televised.

eek.gif
who just sang the anthem?

laugh.gif
lampley liked the broad too
"If its up to us, she can sang at everyone of our events"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eek.gif
who just sang the anthem?

laugh.gif
lampley liked the broad too
"If its up to us, she can sang at everyone of our events"
laugh.gif

Nicole S......, lead singer of the PussyCat Dolls.

Alright boxing fans, anything particular I should be looking for in this fight to make me feel like I know @++ is going on?

How much are tickets to these types of fights? I ask only because I heard it mentioned that DLH stepped in somehow to get a certain amount of the tickets tobe below $75, even as low as $25.

De la hoya' fights are normally super expensive.
And on pay per view

I think oscar's career is over. He's lucky this is forbes and no one else

De la pollo is beyond slow. Now. He can't land vs forbes.

God, if ur reading this, please let oscar sign on to fight cotto
laugh.gif

HBO is on some real BS. They're praising DLH for his vicious combo punching while the replay is showing clearly that he landed 1 of 8 punches.

I know they gotta hype up Oscar for future PPV, but come on.

Back
Top Bottom