[| -- 2008 NBA All Star Weekend: T-Mobile Rookie/Sophomore Challenge 9PM EST (TNT) -- |]

Lebron is the lamest dude. It's one thing to cheer your boy on, but to be pacing all over the sideline after EVERY shot...? Sit the %%*! down.

And Gibson needs to stop jacking up all these threes every trip down the floor anyway. %%+% is boring. You can do that tomorrow night.

Oh, and Durant looks like he's barely trying and could care less about being on the court.

Lebron
smh.gif
no wonder i hate him. so cocky

Originally Posted by mrmossyman84

Did anyone else notice he pushed Jamario out of the way when he tried to jump in there?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Jamario looked surprised
Farmar
pimp.gif

Horford did a great intro!
Rudy sucked...he forgot Farmars name and he wasn't exciting at all....come on Rudy, your better than that.

cmon people its allstar break & players are having fun... we dont see that every week. its nice to see superstar player at sideline supporting theirteammate.

yeah... he pushed jamario! hahahaha

[Charles]"DWade better keep one of those survival kits for himself...since we speaking about disasters"[Charles]
roll.gif
roll.gif

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! I just stepped out for like 20 minutes and I missed my girl Jordin Sparks in halftime
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom