2008 Australian Open

This is turning out to be a great match...

eek.gif
@ the last ralley by Roger

damn man. my nipples are hard

this game might be over with roger taking that last set served by tipserviwonsqwoxc

tough to see the serb lose after all that effort.

dude deserves that respect.

sick match, but damn i was looking for that upset.

what the hell is a chicken virus?

classic match... and all these wild 5-setters over the past few days... this is just crazy...

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

what the hell is a chicken virus?
I started laughing out loud when I heard that.

Sounds pretty serious.

haha... didn't he supposedly contract some virus last week from eating chicken? Though he claims he never had chicken, so go figure...

Props to Tipsarevic. Kid played tough and almost came through with the upset. Federer may not be as invincible this year as years past.

Great match. Roger's forehand kept on giving me a heart attack throughout the match. I wouldn't have expected it to be so error prone though he did getit fixed at the end. I guess it's expected to have some difficulty with it since he hasn't played too much. Rogers serve is just amazing, when he needsa point he can easily come up with an ace.

Props to Tipsarevic, he played a great match and showed that he shouldn't be the forgotten Serb.

Damnit, can't believe I missed the match. Rarely do I see Roger pushed (except for Wimbledon last year and the Semi's in Australia 3 years ago) to thelimit. I thought Federer would have walked all over the Janko considering the fact he was just on cruise control in his first two matches.

If he can beat Berdych (who will probably win his match) in the next round, a possible Blake and Federer matchup in the quarters will be interesting. I stillthink the draws will hold true however. Novak and Roger and Nadal and Gasquet in the Semi's.

Back
Top Bottom