2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

nerd.gif
Jordans ...

Oh yeah, PE II's are the next sig PE the JB players are going to be wearing.. You will see many ofJB's players with PE II's... Can't wait for Ray Ray's!!!

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Oh yeah, PE II's are the next sig PE the JB players are going to be wearing.. You will see many of JB's players with PE II's... Can't wait for Ray Ray's!!!

*Changes underwear* Man I can't wait
eek.gif

Im sorry to sum of you guys but those white/green XX3s for ray allen are ugly. Maybe the blk/green will look sweet but the all white with green not good to meatleast

The PE IIs will get some love, but the players really need to wear their XX3.

The pairs of CP are beyond insane, but I doubt he will stop wearing his sig. Same goes for Melo.

one question, how do u get pics so early b4 the basketball game is even over? for example, ray allen in the green 2s up above.. the pic was posted b4 the gamewas over.

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

thought itd be posted already but..................stephen jackson in spizikes
4e97bbf63b8de4a48f9371dd31927872-getty-76076168rw012_warriors_lakers.jpg

wow! i never thought players actually wear spiz'ikes on the court!
but then again, i aint watched a game in longer than some of you have been alive.

Watched that Knicks/Raptors game, I'm a fan of Jeffries' II Low and Jones' XV SE looks dope with the little bit of orange on the upper.

Q-Rich...

2nkjlvq.jpg

Why is everybody getting PE IIs? If its because of the package coming out can we expect player editions of the other packs that are on the way; like say theVI's for example.

Back
Top Bottom