2002 Toyota Corolla - would you buy/drive this?

Since I drive a Corolla I say yes. Besides, the point of a car is to get from point A to point B so if u need one you should definetly get it. Forget about thelooks.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Since I drive a Corolla I say yes. Besides, the point of a car is to get from point A to point B so if u need one you should definetly get it. Forget about the looks.

exactly.

I drive my sister's xA around so a Corolla would be about the same. I drive an accord myself. But I dont like corollas unless they are S

just get it if you need, a car is a car to me

i would rather drive an accord though, i drove a civic once and i didnt like how it sensitive the gas pedal is, so im assuming the corolla is similar

Originally Posted by CoolGrayGrey

I would not drive it.

How much is she asking for it though?

ive drove it plenty of times....i just dont like the look of it much...cause i really thought it was gonna be like 1000$ for the car...
but then i searched online and theyre going for 4000 to 8000$ still...

should i just get this...or should i look elsewhere too

Where do you live at because Ill pick it up in no time. They are good on gas and reliable, plus hold their resell value.

fam, if you need a car and if it's good & reliable for only 2500, GET IT if you have the money. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. if you don't have the money toget what u want, get what u can AFFORD for now. Above all, you won't have a car note. The fact that it's a family member's car is a plus, lesschances that she'll scam you. Getting that car now is a wise decision. Trust me.

It's whatever, I'd do it for the reasoning of it being a gas saver and quick a-b car. 2500 isn't that bad, but from what a friend was telling meyou could get a hatch back civic for that price.

Originally Posted by uncleo28

Where do you live at because Ill pick it up in no time. They are good on gas and reliable, plus hold their resell value.

montreal...your advice is only gonna make me keep it more though haha... this is special nefyoo price though thanks for the input yall

I would take it in a heartbeat. That car is reliable. Don't worried about what other people think as far as how you look in that car. I know some ballersthat drive nothing but Toyota because that's one thing of your life you don't have to worry about, CARS.

My aunt has it, and I love driving it around.
It's kind of like driving a go-kart lol.
She had it for about 5 years now, and nothing major has gone wrong.
I say go for it.

.cause she wants $$ when goes to the phils...
for some reason this cracked me up, but she might have a special reason so I aint gonna say sh.. about it
laugh.gif

youre getting the TITA discount huh?

For 2500 buy it and use it as your get around car. Then save up for something you can floss in, the Rolla could be your beater.

Toyotas run all day long, no worries there.

I have had 3 cars, all being Toyota.

Can't go wrong with them.

Son didn't even want to embed the picture,
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. Real talk, gas is gonna be great on it. Personally, i wouldn't but if money is tight and you needa car like... 2 weeks ago, copp.

P.S. Don't mod it - no bodykits, halogen pep boy bulbs or a sound system that cost more than the car.

Back
Top Bottom