2 year old kid smokes 40 cigs a day Vol. SMH

http://www.liveleak.com/e/175_1234062872http://www.liveleak.com/e/175_1234062872

This kid somebody posted awhile back > This thread's kid
laugh.gif

smh.gif

^^^that kids not a bawse tho...he needs his dad to drive the motrocycle...and he has less swag than the indonesian kid

kinda sad... but this kid has .gif written all over him
laugh.gif
  that vid was hilarious lol

is that in the phillippines? sounded like they were speaking tagalog but then again i dont speak it. just curious.

and that cobra vid made me cringe. crazy.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Found some extra pics too

article-0-09C254F5000005DC-619_634x813.jpg
see, look at the extra pics. dude gone be a boss.
1) he already got his team behind him and a group of girls down for his boys.
2) he knows how to hold the choppa
3 and 4) he smokin till the day ends

dude gone be like a real life shottas lol.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Found some extra pics too

article-0-09C254F5000005DC-619_634x813.jpg
see, look at the extra pics. dude gone be a boss.
1) he already got his team behind him and a group of girls down for his boys.
2) he knows how to hold the choppa
3 and 4) he smokin till the day ends

dude gone be like a real life shottas lol.

laugh.gif
lil dudes mannerisms are like an adult. Dude straight dont give a ++$$
laugh.gif

I dont understand how a 2 year old can handle it though, his little lungs have got to be filled to capacity every time he takes a hit. Doesnt get light headed or sore throats? Damn, lil dude is a G

I want to see what they think of him when he falls asleep with a cig and burns their shack down.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

is that in the phillippines? sounded like they were speaking tagalog but then again i dont speak it. just curious.

Thats what i thought. But it said something about Sumatra so im guessing Indonesia. 

Oddly enough this doesn't really bother me that much. It's a little sad, and I am a bit curious as to how he got started in the first place and why he has never been stopped, but eh. Child obesity is a bigger problem than this. Plenty of smokers live into their 80s.

Originally Posted by eaalto

Oddly enough this doesn't really bother me that much. It's a little sad, and I am a bit curious as to how he got started in the first place and why he has never been stopped, but eh. Child obesity is a bigger problem than this. Plenty of smokers live into their 80s.

yeah thats true, but little man is already overweight at the age of 2 and is smoking 2 packs a day, i dont think hes gonna live too long

Originally Posted by JewelKnows

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Thats what i thought. But it said something about Sumatra so im guessing Indonesia. 

Yeah he's from Sumatra.
[h2]THESE are the first shocking pictures of smoking toddler Ardi Rizal - who throws tantrums if he can't puff 40 cigs a day. [/h2]
The Sun told on Saturday how the two-year-old got hooked after dad Mohammed gave him a +%% at 18 months.

Now he weighs 4st and trundles round on a toy truck blowing smoke rings - too unfit to run with other kids.

Mum Diana, 26, wept: "He's totally addicted. If he doesn't get cigarettes, he gets angry and screams and batters his head against the wall. He tells me he feels dizzy and sick."

Ardi will smoke only one brand and his habit costs his parents £3.78 a day in Musi Banyuasin, Indonesia.

Officials have offered to buy the family a car if he quits.

But fishmonger Mohammed, 30, said: "He looks pretty healthy to me. I don't see the problem."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...smoking-toddler-Ardi-Rizal.html#ixzz0p42lscpu

2aq9v4.jpg

G as hell
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

how does the family afford that? they look like they live in the middle of the jungle.

thats what i thought. i mean none of them have shoes on in the pics but this kid is lightin it up everyday

Back
Top Bottom