2 phrases that set ppl off. :lol

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

"why are you yelling"?

My mom used to flip out back in the day, I'd be all calm and then release the "why are you yelling" and it was World War 3 after that.
"I'm not yelling!!! I'm just tryna tell you something!!! But you dont listen!!!"
mad.gif

Me:
indifferent.gif
...whateeeeeeever.

Them:"You got me in trouble, mayne!!
Me:"WOW, its not that big a deal."
Them:"Man, eat a @+$#, +$@$*."
Me:"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, Oh you mad cuz im stylin on you"
Them:Starts barking like a dog.
Me:"
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"

It's never something good when somebody starts off the phrase, " I was wondering, can you do me a favor?" That's what I've noticed.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I know all y'all used to get mad at this.

Back in the day when dudes would be roastin each other in lunch...somebody would say somethin that cut deep and it would be that one dude off to the side that said "oooooooooooh."

Or he'd be like "DAAAAAMMMNNN he just talked about yo mama" or something. Dudes would be HEATED
laugh.gif
Then you'd get mad at the instigator and forget about the other dude
laugh.gif

"Don't worry about"
When someone does something wrong I'll just say, It's OK, everybody makes mistakes, gets them everytime.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I know all y'all used to get mad at this.

Back in the day when dudes would be roastin each other in lunch...somebody would say somethin that cut deep and it would be that one dude off to the side that said "oooooooooooh."

Or he'd be like "DAAAAAMMMNNN he just talked about yo mama" or something. Dudes would be HEATED
laugh.gif
Then you'd get mad at the instigator and forget about the other dude
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that still gets ppl upset.. especially when the ooooohhhs!! are followed by extended props.

Back
Top Bottom