#2 Oregon 24 Arizona 34 Vol. The run ended here. PICS EEK

So Oregon wants revenge for last years beat down in Autzen? Not happening.

Arizona is the epitome of "playing to the competition" we play well against good teams and awful against poor teams.

Erin Andrews on the sidelines
eek.gif
devil.gif
I'm about to make a NikeTalk sign in the student section with P MAC ONE soyall be on the look out.

Arizona 31 Oregon 24

EDIT:

3 points off on the prediction not too shabby.
Sorry for the crappy pics. Sidekick all i got.

2 min left in the game on the sidelines

img00097vi2.jpg

"UPSET" on the field
img00102iq9.jpg

sick.gif
damn i need to shave
img00101nh5.jpg

P MAC ONE
img00103iu5.jpg

oregon in should win, been a thursday night game on national TV dont see it as them over looking the team now UCLA at the rose bowl is a different story
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sat, Sep 1 at Brigham Young L 7-20
Sat, Sep 8 Northern Arizona W 45-24
Sat, Sep 15 New Mexico L 27-29
Sat, Sep 22 at (6) California L 27-45

Sat, Sep 29 Washington State W 48-20
Sat, Oct 6 at Oregon State L 16-31
Sat, Oct 13 at (10) USC L 13-20
Sat, Oct 20 Stanford L 20-21
Sat, Oct 27 at Washington W 48-41
Sat, Nov 3 UCLA W 34-27

sick.gif

Arizona - 31, Oregon - 21

Willie Tuitama for 500+ yards

I'm VERY confident that 'Zona takes this one....this is our season right here....Thursday Night Football
eek.gif
wish I was there

Someone said this on a gambling forum the other day when talking about why Arizona will cover and could win SU, "revenge is a recipe for disaster"especially on National TV

Dixon and Stewart get it going. Oregon's been in big games this year and performed very well in them (aside from two possessions against Cal).

J-Stew gets at least 150 on the ground and Dixon throws for at least one and rushes for at least one.

Ducks by 14+

plz Ducks, demoralize these!*!%%%!$... beat the !%!@ out of them on Nat'l TV so they fire their overrated head coach

pimp.gif

I'll be there. No NT sign. Cason and Larsen are going to shut down the Oregon offense.

Oh, and best believe we'll be rushing the field.

I'm rollin with the Ducks obviously. But Oregon obviously needs to be very careful about this one...

Oregon 35
Arizona 20

i think this will be close. i think arizona will definately beat the spread too cuz its like 2 touchdowns.

also,
anyone know how this game came to be on thursday night? ive never seen pac 10 conf games on thursday or any pac 10 game on thurs except for ore st.

that spencer larson cat can ball at LB. i honestly think U of A is going to upset oregon
laugh.gif
look who is coaching u of a. don't you think he wants his brother'soklahoma team to go to the national championship instead of oregon? easy

So Oregon wants revenge for last years beat down in Autzen? Not happening.

laugh.gif

i kno this is off topic..but does anyone know when oregon is gunna break out the yellow helmets
pimp.gif

I just hope it's going to be a good game, but I don't see 'Zona stepping up to Oregon's level. Plus, they beat us late and I want revenge -even if it's through Oregon.
laugh.gif

don't you think he wants his brother's oklahoma team to go to the national championship instead of oregon?

Don't you think that OREGON wants to go to the National Championship? Oregon's coaching and talent is superior than that of Arizona's.

Mike Stoops is a d-bag anyways. This guy complains more than any coach (even more than Pat Hill of Fresno). Always whining about his recruits going to Oregoninstead of 'Zona.
smh.gif
Maybe if his program didn't suck, they might stick around.

I'm kind of worried about Stoops sending out the goons on Dixon and Stewart...I can see him doing something like that. While it was clean, the last timeOregon was at Arizona, Clemens was taken down and broke his ankle.

The BEAST

The ducks are in a tough situation for the remainder of their schedule. On the one hand, they only play bottom to middle of the pack teams for the rest oftheir games. On the other hand, everybody knows that all those teams are good enough to beat the ducks if they play well. If they don't blow out Arizona by30 points(which i don't believe they will) then it will be bad too. It's like a lose/lose situation. I'm worried that the ducks won't win outthe rest of their games as much as I'm worried about them struggling to win the rest of their games.

Back
Top Bottom