2 Hits to the Head By Cop (underage drinking & resisting)

And they STILL didn’t need to do that. They fighting her or subduing the situation?

"I asked them don't they have something better to do as cops than to stop people for underage drinking on the beach," the Facebook post reads, and that's when Weinman claims an officer said, "I was gonna let you go but now I'll write you up."

could've been avoided if she didnt say anything and kept it moving

cops are weak for hitting a woman. even if she was resisting, you cant handle a female without punching her in the head?

Nothing needed to be avoided. The cops don’t have the job of beating you into submission if they feel like it. Unless you’re a direct and immediate threat to their lives beating a human into unconsciousness isn’t the correct choice. You want proof? The last school shooter was taken in with less force

Last edited:
FatalGrossCarpenterant-small.gif

I wanna say since it's a white girl And this sort of thing can happen to anyone, that people will waken up a bit. But more than half of the fb comments are saying 'she should've just complied', I don't know when some people will get the message. We tend to have this brave shield of undying trust for the police (until that crap happens to someone close to home. Odds are it's happening more frequently to all walks of life).

I had a buddy who's white in laws were stopped in georgia on bogus charges or suspicions. Nacrotics officer suspected something funny. They weren't thrown to the ground and arrested but still treated like crap. I don't think that really made any waves at all and that was 3 years back.

No one thinks they can be a victim until it's almost too late and you're an inch away from death. We all have to be careful, white brown black etc.

Ends up, the sheriff's stopped them for illegal tint in GA( even though they had NC plates and we're coming from Houston). But after the fact, the tint was below the legal GA Limit, let alone TX or GA. The cop stopped them from behind so he had no initial idea about what the tint even was. 100% lies. If it can happen to a elderly white couple, I feel for everyone else.

Last edited:
Dude punched an underage girl, AN UNDERAGE GIRL...the most hilarious part, her own ***** dad can’t beat her the way that cop did without landing in jail, no matter what she did....lmaooooo

But this ****hole can put hands on her without a problem...what a vagina

Pigs are gonna pig. Honestly I'm just happy no black people were murdered or maimed.

Becky is lucky (privileged) she didn't end up dead with a bullet in her brain.

Bet if she was chillin with a bunch of frat bros she wouldn't even have caught that two piece.

I wanna say since it's a white girl And this sort of thing can happen to anyone, that people will waken up a bit. But more than half of the fb comments are saying 'she should've just complied', I don't know when some people will get the message. We tend to have this brave shield of undying trust for the police (until that crap happens to someone close to home. Odds are it's happening more frequently to all walks of life).

I had a buddy who's white in laws were stopped in georgia on bogus charges or suspicions. Nacrotics officer suspected something funny. They weren't thrown to the ground and arrested but still treated like crap. I don't think that really made any waves at all and that was 3 years back.

No one thinks they can be a victim until it's almost too late and you're an inch away from death. We all have to be careful, white brown black etc.

Ends up, the sheriff's stopped them for illegal tint in GA( even though they had NC plates and we're coming from Houston). But after the fact, the tint was below the legal GA Limit, let alone TX or GA. The cop stopped them from behind so he had no initial idea about what the tint even was. 100% lies. If it can happen to a elderly white couple, I feel for everyone else.
Yes and yes. Trust NO cop for any reason

And I don’t know why some people think cops are inherently good people roaming the streets to protect us and that they need to be protected. Unless they are about to be killed they have no authority to run around beating and shooting people. “But what about them? They can be hurt at any time.” Yes they can, that’s their job, that’s what they signed up for. They put themselves in danger so that civilians can be protected. **** has flipped. They put civilians in danger so they can protect themselves

I love how you "he shouldn't of put his hands in his pocket but....."

"Could of been avoided" mfs :rolleyes

The cop was wrong period.

This.

She got smart, he felt disrespected and punches her.

Why couldnt the cop just move on himself? Plus he should be more mature and professional given his “job”

In a statement Sunday evening, the Wildwood Police Department said the officers involved in the arrest Saturday of Emily Weinman have been reassigned to administrative duties pending the findings of a "full and thorough" investigation.

"Chief (Robert) Regalbuto stated that while he finds this video to be alarming, he does not want to rush to any judgement until having the final results of the investigation,"

Police said Weinman was charged with two counts of aggravated assault on a police officer, aggravated assault by spitting on an officer, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and being a minor in possession of alcohol.

You can't have it both ways. You can't say "ayye we are the neighboorhood cops here to help we are people just like you" then ask civilians to comply with every word you say like you are a god. They just don't go together. Either we are to be scared of the cops and avoid them at all costs because they have the power to beat us whenever they see fit (seems like the current situation) or we have them be normal civilians that are of a high moral standard that diffuse situations and try to nurture society in the right direction.

But this vid and other details make this a hard situation. Like it seems like it could have been easily avoided. And if she swung on the cops and spit on them....that is wrong. But no the cop didn't need to punch a young girl while she was already on the ground. That was wayyy above and beyond

Some nice assault on memorial day weekend. These things will never improve if morons like that cop keep their job.

“Stop resisting” she’s getting punched in the head by a grown man on top of her. What exactly do you do? Take it in complete silence? Also not sure what needs to be investigated here.

“Stop resisting” she’s getting punched in the head by a grown man on top of her. What exactly do you do? Take it in complete silence? Also not sure what needs to be investigated here.

I never understand how people say "well they shouldn't have resisted". Your body goes into fight or flight when you are in a situation when you're basically get jumped by the police. Your brain does not care that the people beating you up are police officers. It's going into survival mode. I also notice that police start off damn near every arrest by "stop resisting" just so they have a "reason" to use excessive force.

In a statement Sunday evening, the Wildwood Police Department said the officers involved in the arrest Saturday of Emily Weinman have been reassigned to administrative duties pending the findings of a "full and thorough" investigation.

"Chief (Robert) Regalbuto stated that while he finds this video to be alarming, he does not want to rush to any judgement until having the final results of the investigation,"

Police said Weinman was charged with two counts of aggravated assault on a police officer, aggravated assault by spitting on an officer, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and being a minor in possession of alcohol.

IF she did spit on the officer before she got served that two-piece special when she was on the ground she deserves NO sympathy.

Police Exam Question.

Police Brutality. Solve & Simplify.

A) Stop beating up black people.
B) Beat up all demographics equally.
C) Avoid physical altercations by using lethal force.
D) All of the above.
E) B and C only

correct answer: E

Back
Top Bottom