2 Chainz Robbed at Gunpoint, Shots Fired

40 saved Game's life when he going at Yukmouth. The hit was put out on Game and 40 got Yukmouth to drop it.

Let's not forget that THEEEE only reason YOLO was allowed to be filmed in the Bay was because of 40. 

All this talk about 40 makes me wanna go put on "In a Major Way". Dusted n Disgusted.

I think I got some VHS from back in the day of taping CMC - Playas Ball :smokin :smokin

In San Francisco though? Wow!!! Bye bye whatever "cred" he had. I wonder if he's going to change his name to 0 Chainz now?

:lol: 40 gave BIG a pass when them Sac dudes was on his helmet back in the day.

Wasn't there footage of 2 Chains dippin out of some club when things got testy...?
Dude is anything but a gansta rapper.

:lol: 40 gave BIG a pass when them Sac dudes was on his helmet back in the day.

Wasn't there footage of 2 Chains dippin out of some club when things got testy...?
Dude is anything but a gansta rapper.

nah, BIG talked his way outta that one.... well documented... BUT 40-water was a part of the wave headed BIGs way, tho...

nah, BIG talked his way outta that one.... well documented... BUT 40-water was a part of the wave headed BIGs way, tho...

Why though? This is reletively new to me - never heard this connection. Obviously 40 and Pac were tight but that can't be the sole reason, right?

Hmm never knew that one...

I don't doubt 40's clout, even in Sac, but part of that seems somewhat far fetched.

Some of yall are funny talking about 40 got pull, those dudes will be dealt with.  
laugh.gif

Those dudes could be from ANYWHERE out here, E-40's not stressing about some little ****** who tried Tity Boi in downtown SF. Talking like that **** with Biggie and Sac wasn't twenty years ago. 
laugh.gif

40 is damn near fifty years old and lives in Blackhawk, if he could see this thread right now he'd hit that 50 Cent/entourage .gif 

Last edited:
Some of yall are funny talking about 40 got pull, those dudes will be dealt with.  :lol:

Those dudes could be from ANYWHERE out here, E-40's not stressing about some little ****** who tried Tity Boi in downtown SF. Talking like that **** with Biggie and Sac wasn't twenty years ago. :lol:

40 is damn near fifty years old and lives in Blackhawk, if he could see this thread right now he'd hit that 50 Cent/entourage .gif 
I guess you know what you are talking about and just because he lives in the burbs, he forgot his roots and I guess he never had pull, he was just a wankster...
jlaw-nod.gif

I guess you know what you are talking about and just because he lives in the burbs, he forgot his roots and I guess he never had pull, he was just a wankster...
jlaw-nod.gif
Are you slow? Point out to me where I said he never had pull, forgot his roots, or was a "wankster" 

Back
Top Bottom