2 Chainz Robbed at Gunpoint, Shots Fired

Ricky Ross, the real rick ross, spoke at my job to my students who go to school on a brand new campus DEAD in the middle of the hood off Hoover and 59th.

He said something that rings true with this incident.

I'm paraphrasing but it was something to the effect..."How are you a drug king pin and still have time to be in the studio all night?" "How was Eazy-E selling dope? I didn't know him and I started all of L.A. in the dope game"

Of course, being 32, my generation knows it's all entertainment but these kids are dont know any better and apparently these rappers dont either.

Just cause you say you're a blood, been in the trap, etc etc..doesn't really mean you are 
laugh.gif

Yes, there is a SMALLLLLLLL minority of entertainers who gang bang and made it but, they were just that...gang bangers. They weren't moving the amount of weight or killing the amount of people their rapping about.

Ricky Ross, the real rick ross, spoke at my job to my students who go to school on a brand new campus DEAD in the middle of the hood off Hoover and 59th.

He said something that rings true with this incident.

I'm paraphrasing but it was something to the effect..."How are you a drug king pin and still have time to be in the studio all night?" "How was Eazy-E selling dope? I didn't know him and I started all of L.A. in the dope game"

Of course, being 32, my generation knows it's all entertainment but these kids are dont know any better and apparently these rappers dont either.

Just cause you say you're a blood, been in the trap, etc etc..doesn't really mean you are 
laugh.gif

Yes, there is a SMALLLLLLLL minority of entertainers who gang bang and made it but, they were just that...gang bangers. They weren't moving the amount of weight or killing the amount of people their rapping about.
Dont go in the music forum and say that. Everyone should know its all entertainment. Idgaf if u really sold 40 kilos personally as long as the music is good im cool. Dudes are to caught up in these ****** personal life that if they find out the truth they wont even listen to their music.

When I was in Jamaica, i had a small chat with a group of local dudes there and they kept praising Officer Ricky

"Yea mon he's gangsta mon"
"He's got all these connects....he's a boss mon....truly"

With that said, even the foreigners buy into this non sense.....

When I was in Jamaica, i had a small chat with a group of local dudes there and they kept praising Officer Ricky

"Yea mon he's gangsta mon"
"He's got all these connects....he's a boss mon....truly"

With that said, even the foreigners buy into this non sense.....

He may have weed connects. I'd believe that. before I believe him moving work.

You can find a weed plug easy...

Last edited:
He may have weed connects. I'd believe that. before I believe him moving work.

You can find a weed plug easy...

Maybe in CA lol

But the point was that these guys bought EVERYTHING Officer Ricky said.....as in EVERYTHING. It was almnost detrimental to them to hear me say its just a rap persona....i dont think reality has ever hit them that hard :lol:

Who said anything about taking life advice? I been listening to rap for a loong time, these young cats are saying anything I haven't already heard.

They cant tell me nothing about anything, plus its a great possibility it all lies and **** that just sound good.

But your implying that because he's 35, his message has more meaning then a 17 year old. Or maybe you just worded it wrong.

PS hiphop discussions in General > Music Forum

Last edited:
This is why Curren$y > your favorite rapper. Y'all need to wake up. Especially the few music forum trolls on here that have the most basic taste in music I've ever encountered. I'm not gonna name any names but you know who you are Dipset Genereal, Meek Meals, cash money 1999, etc...

:lol:

I wasnt talking about Rick Ross or 2Chainz specifically(even though at 35, I'm sure they could put a 20 year old up on something), I was just saying older rappers could(COULD) say something meaningful. These young rappers are just thinking up new ways to say the same stuff the rappers they used to listen to said.

I wasnt talking about Rick Ross or 2Chainz specifically(even though at 35, I'm sure they could put a 20 year old up on something), I was just saying older rappers could(COULD) say something meaningful. These young rappers are just thinking up new ways to say the same stuff the rappers they used to listen to said.

you right

Kendrick (25) and Chance the Rapper (20) don't talk about much of anything...

and i mean it makes sense what you saying. Nas ain't drop Illmatic til his late 20s/almost 30s

rap should be like NFL where only older rappers can get major deals...these young N_s don't be talkin bout nothin

you right

and i mean it makes sense what you saying. Nas ain't drop Illmatic til his late 20s/almost 30s

rap should be like NFL where only older rappers can get major deals...these young N_s don't be talkin bout nothin
Nas was late 19-20 when Illmatic dropped...

STOP IT! I don't care if your a 12 yr old rapper or 35. The rap game is just bunz right now. Age has nothing to do with it. How was Wayne when the carter dropped? Or jay with reasonable doubt, Nas with illmatic? You can be young and say something and you can be 35 like 2 chainz and say nothin.

you right

First Nas.....then Kendrick who "doesnt talk much of anything"

Cant be serious....what did you listen to? Swimming Pools and Dont kill my vibe Remix version?

Back
Top Bottom