2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think NYC had the most of the Fomposites 34street alone had over 5K pairs between HOH, FTL, & FTA. My Local Mall This Morning (ROOSEVELT FIELD MALL) I Heard Had Over 300 For FTL, 200 FOR FTA, And 200 + For The Nikestore....THESE WEREN'T LIMITED THEY WERE MARKETED "SMARTLY" BY NIKE SMH

I Can Bet Any Left Over Pairs In Two Weeks Will Be Shipped To NYC Like Usual

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

Even South Carolina folk camped out for these at midnight. 

I lived in SC for 3 years and that's unheard of.  Wow.  They usually go hard for anything Jordan.
It seems like the "up north cats" brought some of their style down here. SC is a weird state. It's like half South, half East Coast sometimes... 

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

Even South Carolina folk camped out for these at midnight. 

I lived in SC for 3 years and that's unheard of.  Wow.  They usually go hard for anything Jordan.
It seems like the "up north cats" brought some of their style down here. SC is a weird state. It's like half South, half East Coast sometimes... 

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

loubrock wrote: The Diamond Crystal is thick in here tonight

Of course it is.  Dudes always gonna be mad when a shoe they want (or anything, for that matter) is gone because other people copp multiples.  Then you're gonna have kids come in and say to step your game up and stop crying.  While I can see both sides, I know the older heads don't have the time or energy, with kids, marriage, and careers, to be hunting and ravaging for a pair of kicks.  It is what it is.  What are you gonna do.  I guess learn to adapt or hang it up.  It really is the way of life.
I couldn't say it any better myself. It is what it is..not to mention I'm sure most of us have more than enough sneakers to wear for 10 life times...
I'm an older dude so I don't have time and I would never sleep or wait on a line for some sneakers. I'm not knocking cats that choose to do so, but it's just something I can't and won't do.
I work hard, but I'm blessed and fortunate enough to usually get what i want.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

loubrock wrote: The Diamond Crystal is thick in here tonight

Of course it is.  Dudes always gonna be mad when a shoe they want (or anything, for that matter) is gone because other people copp multiples.  Then you're gonna have kids come in and say to step your game up and stop crying.  While I can see both sides, I know the older heads don't have the time or energy, with kids, marriage, and careers, to be hunting and ravaging for a pair of kicks.  It is what it is.  What are you gonna do.  I guess learn to adapt or hang it up.  It really is the way of life.
I couldn't say it any better myself. It is what it is..not to mention I'm sure most of us have more than enough sneakers to wear for 10 life times...
I'm an older dude so I don't have time and I would never sleep or wait on a line for some sneakers. I'm not knocking cats that choose to do so, but it's just something I can't and won't do.
I work hard, but I'm blessed and fortunate enough to usually get what i want.
wink.gif

Red is my favorite color, and I actually am not in LOVE with the red foams. I wanted to love them, but just couldn't. Maybe it was the gloss? My Penny foams just felt more classic. If I had the $ I probably would have gotten the reds, but I'm really not upset that I couldn't.

Congrats to those that did though!

Red is my favorite color, and I actually am not in LOVE with the red foams. I wanted to love them, but just couldn't. Maybe it was the gloss? My Penny foams just felt more classic. If I had the $ I probably would have gotten the reds, but I'm really not upset that I couldn't.

Congrats to those that did though!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

GROWN MEN ARGUING OVER WHETHER THE COLOR RED IS BETTER THAN THE COLOR BLUE....

what? no arguing.  It's more like a debate or discussion on an online forum,  .... looks up 'forum'

[color= rgb(0, 85, 187)]forum -[/color] assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.

Red > blue for me, as well, when it comes to shoes.

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]
[/color]

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]
[/color]

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

GROWN MEN ARGUING OVER WHETHER THE COLOR RED IS BETTER THAN THE COLOR BLUE....

what? no arguing.  It's more like a debate or discussion on an online forum,  .... looks up 'forum'

[color= rgb(0, 85, 187)]forum -[/color] assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.

Red > blue for me, as well, when it comes to shoes.

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]
[/color]

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]
[/color]

Had these within arms reach twice and both fell through still on the hunt for a size 12

Had these within arms reach twice and both fell through still on the hunt for a size 12

Originally Posted by Al Audi

only reason ppl like royals is cuz they are the OG color

say penny played for a red team and reds were the OGs, follow me

yes they are same if not better

personally the color red>the color blue
next youre gonna tell us that water is wet huh? 

next youre gonna tell us that water is wet huh? 

Sorry, I love the neon royals because of the color.  It has nothing to do with them being OG.

417001_2637216004979_1092840130_31971644_1130183328_n.jpg

from the Southpark mall in Va

them cops were not playin...

told myself last night i wasnt gonna get them but TRIED anyway...didnt want to regret passing later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom