2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like footlocker inc. is squeezing the workers throats this year on releases...

my connect just told me the only way i would get my pairs locked is handing him an extra ben franklin AND waiting till the morning to line up...

normally an extra $25 would do the trick 2 days b4 and i'll just pick up later on during the day when the dust settles but i understand their jobs are on the line and i wouldn't want them to lose it but really an extra $100?

all i told them was....it has been a pleasure doing business with you...but it's time i give up the game...

My feet are so ready for these. Love foams, and favorite color is red. Match made in heaven. The match was not made with my bank account in mind though, as these, AND the Cement IV's is gonna be rough on the wallet.

My feet are so ready for these. Love foams, and favorite color is red. Match made in heaven. The match was not made with my bank account in mind though, as these, AND the Cement IV's is gonna be rough on the wallet.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

My favorite color is red too. These are like a sharp red sports car...but for your feet.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

My favorite color is red too. These are like a sharp red sports car...but for your feet.

Majority of these forums arefilled with salty children. Doesnt surprise me. Especially when you dont want to sell them a pair of shoes for hook up value. They want to start calling you names  and curse you out via PM.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Majority of these forums arefilled with salty children. Doesnt surprise me. Especially when you dont want to sell them a pair of shoes for hook up value. They want to start calling you names  and curse you out via PM.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by squadboy415

whts the deal with the Bay Area SF particularly??? Wht spots are suppose to have these...I seen that NT SF is a no go.

NTSF said they ain't getting them or something?

Originally Posted by squadboy415

whts the deal with the Bay Area SF particularly??? Wht spots are suppose to have these...I seen that NT SF is a no go.

NTSF said they ain't getting them or something?

hey nt, if i wear a 10 in af1's, 10.5 in most jordans and air max's, and i had to get an 11 in the griffey jr.'s and kd ivs what should i grab in these?

hey nt, if i wear a 10 in af1's, 10.5 in most jordans and air max's, and i had to get an 11 in the griffey jr.'s and kd ivs what should i grab in these?

EASY PASSS, IF IT WAS THE METALLIC RED THEY WERE GOING TO INTRODUCE A COUPLE OF YEARS BACK. I WOULD OF PULLED THE TRIGGER. i ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH FOAM'S. TIME FOR NIKE TO BRING SOMETHING ELSE OUT. tHE REASON WHY I DONT LIKE EM IS BECAUSE OF THE SHINY PAINT JOB THEY PUT ON THE SHOES...

EASY PASSS, IF IT WAS THE METALLIC RED THEY WERE GOING TO INTRODUCE A COUPLE OF YEARS BACK. I WOULD OF PULLED THE TRIGGER. i ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH FOAM'S. TIME FOR NIKE TO BRING SOMETHING ELSE OUT. tHE REASON WHY I DONT LIKE EM IS BECAUSE OF THE SHINY PAINT JOB THEY PUT ON THE SHOES...

Originally Posted by AirIAB2005

feels snugg like the KD IVs so get it half a size bigger
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AirIAB2005

feels snugg like the KD IVs so get it half a size bigger
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by BCBP

Niketown Chicago tweeted out they are not getting these - sorry if already posted. St. Alfred said they are getting them.

NT Chi is not getting these
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 kind of s*** is that.
I heard this from my co worker yesterday. I thought he didn't know what he was talking about. Damn...

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by BCBP

Niketown Chicago tweeted out they are not getting these - sorry if already posted. St. Alfred said they are getting them.

NT Chi is not getting these
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 kind of s*** is that.
I heard this from my co worker yesterday. I thought he didn't know what he was talking about. Damn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom