2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Tang

These are sold out bro

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

i got my gameplan set up.

plan A, ima try ndc tomorrow night,  if all goes well i get a pair.

plan B  regardless if im successful on ndc or not  ima go to my local HOH saturday morning when they open.  if i can get my pair in my size and there's nothing wrong with the grooves on each shoe im going to call ndc and cancel my order as their not going to ship until monday anyways so it shouldn't be a hassle cancelling it before they ship.

if sheikh fails, i got a footaction i'm going to try for plan C.

if i go 0 for 3 then i'll just take the L with RESELLERS
Fixed, for me
ohwell.gif

plan B  regardless if im successful on ndc or not  ima go to my local HOH saturday morning when they open.  if i can get my pair in my size and there's nothing wrong with the grooves on each shoe im going to call ndc and cancel my order as their not going to ship until monday anyways so it shouldn't be a hassle cancelling it before they ship.

Fixed, for me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

Fixed, for me
ohwell.gif
I am determined to get 2 pairs of these at retail

Originally Posted by bence23

Fixed, for me
ohwell.gif
I am determined to get 2 pairs of these at retail

whts the deal with the Bay Area SF particularly??? Wht spots are suppose to have these...I seen that NT SF is a no go.

whts the deal with the Bay Area SF particularly??? Wht spots are suppose to have these...I seen that NT SF is a no go.

Originally Posted by foamster

are the metallic reds a gr or limited release???

supposedly their somewhat limited and im emphasizing the word supposedly as these shoe stores tend to make up whatever random crap at times.

dudes at the shiekh by my local mall are acting real shady though, not wanting to answer the most basic questions.  typical minimum wage warrior power trip mentality.

out here in so cal, i'm thinking most dudes are getting them to resell.   i've never seen dudes wear foams like that out here and it's going to be funny if they jump on the foam train with this release. ima
laugh.gif
if i see a bunch of dudes around my way wearing these and not having them laced properly and what have you.

Originally Posted by foamster

are the metallic reds a gr or limited release???

supposedly their somewhat limited and im emphasizing the word supposedly as these shoe stores tend to make up whatever random crap at times.

dudes at the shiekh by my local mall are acting real shady though, not wanting to answer the most basic questions.  typical minimum wage warrior power trip mentality.

out here in so cal, i'm thinking most dudes are getting them to resell.   i've never seen dudes wear foams like that out here and it's going to be funny if they jump on the foam train with this release. ima
laugh.gif
if i see a bunch of dudes around my way wearing these and not having them laced properly and what have you.

first pair of foams for me, i always liked them but i never could afford the price of them in the past.

first pair of foams for me, i always liked them but i never could afford the price of them in the past.

plan B  regardless if im successful on ndc or not  ima go to my local shiekh saturday morning when they open.  if i can get my pair in my size and there's nothing wrong with the grooves on each shoe im going to call ndc and cancel my order as their not going to ship until monday anyways so it shouldn't be a hassle cancelling it before they ship.

if i go 0 for 3 then i'll just take the L
That's exactly what my game plan is going to be.

plan B  regardless if im successful on ndc or not  ima go to my local shiekh saturday morning when they open.  if i can get my pair in my size and there's nothing wrong with the grooves on each shoe im going to call ndc and cancel my order as their not going to ship until monday anyways so it shouldn't be a hassle cancelling it before they ship.

if i go 0 for 3 then i'll just take the L
That's exactly what my game plan is going to be.

seems like footlocker inc. is squeezing the workers throats this year on releases...

my connect just told me the only way i would get my pairs locked is handing him an extra ben franklin AND waiting till the morning to line up...

normally an extra $25 would do the trick 2 days b4 and i'll just pick up later on during the day when the dust settles but i understand their jobs are on the line and i wouldn't want them to lose it but really an extra $100?

all i told them was....it has been a pleasure doing business with you...but it's time i give up the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom