2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the $220 price works and they sell out, Nike just might bump it up again in the next year or two. Let's hope not

nike-air-foamposite-one-metallic-red-black-41-600x600.jpg

i kinda do want them now in a way

sorry for the late pics... few comparison shots with my sample red pros (lets see if anyone spots the differences)
but honestly there is no way to catch the true color of these in pics just gotta see them in person, completely different
i tried 3 different types of lighting and still couldnt catch the true color of red
retail is indeed $220 as stated on to the pics....

**Bonus**

sorry for the late pics... few comparison shots with my sample red pros (lets see if anyone spots the differences)
but honestly there is no way to catch the true color of these in pics just gotta see them in person, completely different
i tried 3 different types of lighting and still couldnt catch the true color of red
retail is indeed $220 as stated on to the pics....

**Bonus**

Shabby- never seen them pros with the leather upper and that carbon plate. Also what you drop for those SC foams?

Shabby- never seen them pros with the leather upper and that carbon plate. Also what you drop for those SC foams?

^^^LEATHER ON THE EYELETS AND THAT CARBON JUMPED OUT AT ME TOO.. NEVER SAW RED FOAM PROS WITH LEATHER ON EM

^^^LEATHER ON THE EYELETS AND THAT CARBON JUMPED OUT AT ME TOO.. NEVER SAW RED FOAM PROS WITH LEATHER ON EM

yes sir leather eyelets, diff carbon, and swoosh on the sole is black instead of white... the actual color of red is a little different as well but very slight

Los lets just say i bought them outta spite so price wasnt an issue SMH, cant wait to beat them up

yes sir leather eyelets, diff carbon, and swoosh on the sole is black instead of white... the actual color of red is a little different as well but very slight

Los lets just say i bought them outta spite so price wasnt an issue SMH, cant wait to beat them up

Lol I need to get a pair just to have.

I was mad as hell that the event was the weekend after I left
mad.gif

Lol I need to get a pair just to have.

I was mad as hell that the event was the weekend after I left
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom