2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
might be a dumb question, but has anyone started going a size smaller? Theses 2010 plus foamposites fit huge!

Im thinking i might size down and get a 14 instead of my usual 15.

might be a dumb question, but has anyone started going a size smaller? Theses 2010 plus foamposites fit huge!

Im thinking i might size down and get a 14 instead of my usual 15.

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

If you buy these you are a hypebeast forreal though.... 220$ fugg outta here

childplease.png

You can't tell people they are wrong for spending their money. People are going to do what they want with what they earn. Buy away.

You can't tell people they are wrong for spending their money. People are going to do what they want with what they earn. Buy away.

At Nike town ny people must have been camped for hours, the gave out wristbands for 25mins and said that's it, everyone go home.

At Nike town ny people must have been camped for hours, the gave out wristbands for 25mins and said that's it, everyone go home.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I got a pair already from FCNY.....

Quality is horrendous. I'll definitely be looking to get a second pair on RD in hopes of better quality.

C'mon Nike....smh.
damn man you paid $340.00 for these ?
eek.gif

what wrong with the shoes ?
they have some sort of stain on them, can't tell if it's glue or what. But I can't get it off with just simple water and a paper towel...
It's really caked on. 

frown.gif
.....ah well....thats Nike quality for ya nowadays. 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I got a pair already from FCNY.....

Quality is horrendous. I'll definitely be looking to get a second pair on RD in hopes of better quality.

C'mon Nike....smh.
damn man you paid $340.00 for these ?
eek.gif

what wrong with the shoes ?
they have some sort of stain on them, can't tell if it's glue or what. But I can't get it off with just simple water and a paper towel...
It's really caked on. 

frown.gif
.....ah well....thats Nike quality for ya nowadays. 

Wassup with people camping and getting wristbands already? Aren't they suppose to release on the 4th? Is this some type of first come first serve thing???

Wassup with people camping and getting wristbands already? Aren't they suppose to release on the 4th? Is this some type of first come first serve thing???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom