2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by khadafi252

Damn. Watching that YouTube vid makes me happy I live in Arizona. Being pushed up against the doors is unnecessary. It's just a sneaker people.

yea its getting worse with every new release

Damn. Watching that YouTube vid makes me happy I live in Arizona. Being pushed up against the doors is unnecessary. It's just a sneaker people.

yea its getting worse with every new release

I got pushed up against the doors in arizona for the cool greys. lol.

katrina+looters.bmp

Sneakers > food

katrina+looters.bmp

Sneakers > food

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by purplehazen

whats up internets.. that dude is hilarious shout out to blucheez... dam that store down there was madness.. thank god i didnt play myself and go down there.. stores need to learn from hoh ny cause that was a smooth release with tickets.. i really hope they keep it going like that for midnight releases
what hoh gave out tickets the 34 or 125 store ?

went to 125st, sorry for not being specific..  it went really smooth bro, i hope it goes like that all the time...

i cant believe it was such chaos in that video... and people really went hard for these.. i guess with the info we was getting they didnt wanna take a chance of not getting them..

125 st has never done me wrong when it comes to releases, most anyway.. there like 5 good spots you can hit up just on the strip..

whats up internets.. that dude is hilarious shout out to blucheez... dam that store down there was madness.. thank god i didnt play myself and go down there.. stores need to learn from hoh ny cause that was a smooth release with tickets.. i really hope they keep it going like that for midnight releases

went to 125st, sorry for not being specific..  it went really smooth bro, i hope it goes like that all the time...

i cant believe it was such chaos in that video... and people really went hard for these.. i guess with the info we was getting they didnt wanna take a chance of not getting them..

125 st has never done me wrong when it comes to releases, most anyway.. there like 5 good spots you can hit up just on the strip..

Originally Posted by bence23

people act like idiots during these releases.  no respect for other people.  something needs to change.

Originally Posted by bence23

people act like idiots during these releases.  no respect for other people.  something needs to change.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

So I guess Nike stating that these were a QS means nothing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stop hanging your hats on the "knowing months in advance" as the only reason this doesn't qualify these as a QS

That must be the text book definition of a QS cause you guys keep repeating it as if its the end all be all
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
nike also said that the yotd kd ivs werent releasing in america
and that the lebron 9 chinas werent coming here either.
nike also said that the jordan vi infrared pack wasnt real.

as stated before,
QS shoes have NO release date. stores can get shipment and sell IMMEDIATELY.
the 07 royals were a QS. these were NOT. stores had these in stock and were showing people at least 2 weeks ago.

the only people saying these were QS are people that dont know any better. probably the same ones saying they wouldnt pay 220 for these and that they would cop on discount like they did with the cough drops
laugh.gif
Nike tweeted on January 27 that the release date for the KDIV YOTD was on February 3, yet Champ's still sold their shipments as soon as they got them.

<Think u missed the point

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

So I guess Nike stating that these were a QS means nothing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stop hanging your hats on the "knowing months in advance" as the only reason this doesn't qualify these as a QS

That must be the text book definition of a QS cause you guys keep repeating it as if its the end all be all
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
nike also said that the yotd kd ivs werent releasing in america
and that the lebron 9 chinas werent coming here either.
nike also said that the jordan vi infrared pack wasnt real.

as stated before,
QS shoes have NO release date. stores can get shipment and sell IMMEDIATELY.
the 07 royals were a QS. these were NOT. stores had these in stock and were showing people at least 2 weeks ago.

the only people saying these were QS are people that dont know any better. probably the same ones saying they wouldnt pay 220 for these and that they would cop on discount like they did with the cough drops
laugh.gif
Nike tweeted on January 27 that the release date for the KDIV YOTD was on February 3, yet Champ's still sold their shipments as soon as they got them.

<Think u missed the point

i have not been to a release at hoh 125 in 4 years 
when did they give out the wristbands ?

i have not been to a release at hoh 125 in 4 years 
when did they give out the wristbands ?

So I filed a complaint against that employee at the FTA I got my Foams from. They told me to fax them my receipt with the complaint number and they will refund me the $40 extra I paid. They are also going to send the complaint to the corporate office and the store's district manager. (for those who didnt read my story, its on pg. 110)

So I filed a complaint against that employee at the FTA I got my Foams from. They told me to fax them my receipt with the complaint number and they will refund me the $40 extra I paid. They are also going to send the complaint to the corporate office and the store's district manager. (for those who didnt read my story, its on pg. 110)

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

katrina+looters.bmp

Sneakers > food
that pretty much sums it up.  good thing the water was shallow cause ive never seen any SAINTS life vests...

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

katrina+looters.bmp

Sneakers > food
that pretty much sums it up.  good thing the water was shallow cause ive never seen any SAINTS life vests...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom