2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the game is basically screwed if history repeats itself

no online cops if you dont want

no lineups or campouts if you dont want

what you gonna do

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

this is weird no qs on the box and they gone with the wind

other sneakers with qs on the box and some of the sit...
not every QS has a label on the box.

these werent a QS those since we knew about them waaaay in advance and they had a release date.

A QS has no release date and stores can sell them as soon as they come in. Hence the term Quick Strike.

Id say they were more of a limited GR. Stores in MD getting 200+ pairs in some areas.

yep just about right

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

this is weird no qs on the box and they gone with the wind

other sneakers with qs on the box and some of the sit...
not every QS has a label on the box.

these werent a QS those since we knew about them waaaay in advance and they had a release date.

A QS has no release date and stores can sell them as soon as they come in. Hence the term Quick Strike.

Id say they were more of a limited GR. Stores in MD getting 200+ pairs in some areas.

yep just about right

Originally Posted by ch5i6co

for all the NDC easy cop got in and got out people...... lets hear your testimonial. how'd you do it? which web browser? how'd you get your info in so fast? i checked out 3 times all 3 it said nothing was in my cart! at least for the Concords it crashed!! lol

-someone posted the footaction mobile site
-picked a sz 11.
-fill information
-waited maybe 10 minutes to check out
-got em.
-Used firefox, on a hp laptop, on wireless network.

for all the NDC easy cop got in and got out people...... lets hear your testimonial. how'd you do it? which web browser? how'd you get your info in so fast? i checked out 3 times all 3 it said nothing was in my cart! at least for the Concords it crashed!! lol

-someone posted the footaction mobile site
-picked a sz 11.
-fill information
-waited maybe 10 minutes to check out
-got em.
-Used firefox, on a hp laptop, on wireless network.

When I clicked on the link and it went to "product not available". If I had deleted my cookies, would this have avoided this?

anybody knows it jimmyjazz.com has these
grin.gif
 i was checking their website and i don't see it
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PoloPlaya

i had a good streak going on NDC in 2011, but that stopped with the concords & continued with failing on getting these foams....http://this sux, i got no chance of getting them now, and im not payin resell prices, awww wheel... take the L and keep going...

i tried all three links that were uploaded for ftl, fta, and eastbay, the only one that worked was footactoin with the timer.... as soon as it went to 9 pm i immediately through all my info in and it said a 4 min wait time.....after that i proceeded to check out and got a shipping confirmation....so we'll see if it's confirmed or if they cancel...i went back and tried again for the hell of it and it says one hour wait time....

When I clicked on the link and it went to "product not available". If I had deleted my cookies, would this have avoided this?

Originally Posted by PoloPlaya

i had a good streak going on NDC in 2011, but that stopped with the concords & continued with failing on getting these foams....http://this sux, i got no chance of getting them now, and im not payin resell prices, awww wheel... take the L and keep going...

i tried all three links that were uploaded for ftl, fta, and eastbay, the only one that worked was footactoin with the timer.... as soon as it went to 9 pm i immediately through all my info in and it said a 4 min wait time.....after that i proceeded to check out and got a shipping confirmation....so we'll see if it's confirmed or if they cancel...i went back and tried again for the hell of it and it says one hour wait time....

I still can't even get on Easybay, glad I went NDC.

LMAO @ Eastbay still having the nerve to have just sent out "get the new spiz'ikes" email with the site basically down.

No I don't want the spiz'ikes, just made me laugh.

use the nike twitter page. they post the link to the releases.

I still can't even get on Easybay, glad I went NDC.

LMAO @ Eastbay still having the nerve to have just sent out "get the new spiz'ikes" email with the site basically down.

No I don't want the spiz'ikes, just made me laugh.

use the nike twitter page. they post the link to the releases.

used fox
clicked on ndc link a couple of sec late (maybe 20)
added 11 to my cart
wanted to use bill me later
by the time i pressed process order it said "sorry but size 11 has sold out"
checked nike twitter and read "congrats nike foam one red has sold out"

didnt have the funds so im good but i got approved though! credit 1820
pimp.gif

used fox
clicked on ndc link a couple of sec late (maybe 20)
added 11 to my cart
wanted to use bill me later
by the time i pressed process order it said "sorry but size 11 has sold out"
checked nike twitter and read "congrats nike foam one red has sold out"

didnt have the funds so im good but i got approved though! credit 1820
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom