2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modern Notoriety also stated that black foams, red foams, green foams,  and yellow foams are coming out in 2012 also

Modern Notoriety also stated that black foams, red foams, green foams,  and yellow foams are coming out in 2012 also

Originally Posted by MaximumFoams

Looks like OJ the Juiceman is now in charge of the Foamposite Line
30t6p3b.gif
Stupid fruity Foams 

Looks like OJ the Juiceman is now in charge of the Foamposite Line
30t6p3b.gif
Stupid fruity Foams 

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

[font=Fenway, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]didn't know where else to put this[/font]
[font=Fenway, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Fenway, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MN's twitter[/font]

2012= Foamposite One galore
[/font]
[font=Fenway, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]oh no, what're they gonna come up with now[/font]

foampositeqs.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

[font=Fenway, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]didn't know where else to put this[/font]
[/font]

[font=Fenway, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MN's twitter[/font]

2012= Foamposite One galore
[/font]
[font=Fenway, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]oh no, what're they gonna come up with now[/font]

foampositeqs.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Space Jams, Metallic Reds, Apple Greens sound interesting

Space Jams, Metallic Reds, Apple Greens sound interesting

laugh.gif
@ those Foams above. Looking like a Science project. Is that Jupiter?

And that pic didn't make me want these foams more but also didn't make me want them less. I need to see a whole pic but I'm 99% sold on these

laugh.gif
@ those Foams above. Looking like a Science project. Is that Jupiter?

And that pic didn't make me want these foams more but also didn't make me want them less. I need to see a whole pic but I'm 99% sold on these

30t6p3b.gif

and another green pair? There's been five types of green, either with the foam or sole being a shade of green. Come on Nike
indifferent.gif

A lot of money saved, the only ones I would get would be another pair of blacks

30t6p3b.gif

and another green pair? There's been five types of green, either with the foam or sole being a shade of green. Come on Nike
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

I think these are gonna be Apple Green, which is long overdue

It is weird how we got Pines, Electrics. Electric Sole, Army's, and now these but no Space Jams or Atlantic Blues

Originally Posted by Magic1978

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

I think these are gonna be Apple Green, which is long overdue

It is weird how we got Pines, Electrics. Electric Sole, Army's, and now these but no Space Jams or Atlantic Blues

First time foamposite buyer, could I size down to an 11.5 from a 12 comfortably on the Pewters????
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom