1st (strip) club experience- MANY girls on me- how to avoid sensory overload?

I read your post OP, and I've only been to a strip club once in my life, but I'm sorry you sound like such a corn. Just enjoy the moment. Damn. Ol' Richie Cunningham soundin *&%^%^(    
laugh.gif

Just be sure take pics at the event to prove your story. This can be epic either way it ends for you.

Just be sure take pics at the event to prove your story. This can be epic either way it ends for you.

eashawty wrote:
Originally Posted by oidreez

eashawty wrote:
roll.gif
bruh if u nut from gettin a dance that mean u dont get no guts. im remember once at this stripper party i was at on my birthday, i had the baddest stripper for the whole night. i was in my boxer briefs & she was givin me a lap dance all night & she asked "u still aint nutted yet?". i was like #%+%@ i aint gon nut from no dance, i gotta feel that warm water to nut

and then what happened?

she pulled my meat out & i $!%$+% her in the room in front of all my homeboys. then she came back to the crib & i $!%$+% her sum more

WHAT!!

People run with it on the Internet boy...
30t6p3b.gif

And OP,

The more u reply back it just gets more and more unbelievable (fake), fallback...

eashawty wrote:

eashawty wrote:
roll.gif
bruh if u nut from gettin a dance that mean u dont get no guts. im remember once at this stripper party i was at on my birthday, i had the baddest stripper for the whole night. i was in my boxer briefs & she was givin me a lap dance all night & she asked "u still aint nutted yet?". i was like #%+%@ i aint gon nut from no dance, i gotta feel that warm water to nut

and then what happened?

she pulled my meat out & i $!%$+% her in the room in front of all my homeboys. then she came back to the crib & i $!%$+% her sum more

WHAT!!

30t6p3b.gif

And OP,

The more u reply back it just gets more and more unbelievable (fake), fallback...

Originally Posted by roboski

eashawty wrote:

and then what happened?

WHAT!!

30t6p3b.gif

nuthin about wat i said is unbelievable, thats wat happened. the strippers was all chicks we went to school wit, i even posted about it in another thread on here

Originally Posted by roboski

eashawty wrote:

and then what happened?

WHAT!!

30t6p3b.gif

nuthin about wat i said is unbelievable, thats wat happened. the strippers was all chicks we went to school wit, i even posted about it in another thread on here

Ok...from the way you build yourself up...you are an important member of a somewhat important group/click. Yal are goin to a club to have fine !@%$!$@ ravage you and you are scared why?

So what if you do ejaculate from a lapdance. What can they say? THEY ARE STRIPERS GOIN HAM FOR 500 DOLLARS!!!! Chill out enjoy yourself.

I think u trollin tho

Ok...from the way you build yourself up...you are an important member of a somewhat important group/click. Yal are goin to a club to have fine !@%$!$@ ravage you and you are scared why?

So what if you do ejaculate from a lapdance. What can they say? THEY ARE STRIPERS GOIN HAM FOR 500 DOLLARS!!!! Chill out enjoy yourself.

I think u trollin tho

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

I think u trollin tho
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lj7cfqzVth1qafrh6.jpg

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

I think u trollin tho
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lj7cfqzVth1qafrh6.jpg

But, since when have we referred to an orgasm as a "sensory overload?"

#Wheretheydothatat

But, since when have we referred to an orgasm as a "sensory overload?"

#Wheretheydothatat

Back
Top Bottom