1st Place KC Chiefs @ SD Chargers...Beginning of the end for who?

I started Bowe and TJ in fantasy today 
indifferent.gif
. Add to that I benched Malcolm Floyd 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Looks like nadroj is a SD fan. We could use some more, it seems on this site there are a whole lot of my Raider family, then two Chief's fans (tai and other dude), some Broncos fans who don't bother showing up anymore and SD fans who don't show up even though they still have a chance. Typical
30t6p3b.gif

show up where? here on NT? i rarely see charger posts here, maybe the season thread but that kinda died
laugh.gif
, and if im not at the stadium, im with my boys watchin the game, not really on NT at all on game days...

..anyways! go rams, titans and raiders
laugh.gif
i honestly think the raiders can beat the chiefs, if we win out, i hope the raiders want to play spoiler...

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Looks like nadroj is a SD fan. We could use some more, it seems on this site there are a whole lot of my Raider family, then two Chief's fans (tai and other dude), some Broncos fans who don't bother showing up anymore and SD fans who don't show up even though they still have a chance. Typical
30t6p3b.gif

show up where? here on NT? i rarely see charger posts here, maybe the season thread but that kinda died
laugh.gif
, and if im not at the stadium, im with my boys watchin the game, not really on NT at all on game days...

..anyways! go rams, titans and raiders
laugh.gif
i honestly think the raiders can beat the chiefs, if we win out, i hope the raiders want to play spoiler...

Yeah you have to be true fan of any team to be on nike talk. Just cause you loser stay on NT all day dont make you anymore of a fan than another man. Just win out SD and we good.

Yeah you have to be true fan of any team to be on nike talk. Just cause you loser stay on NT all day dont make you anymore of a fan than another man. Just win out SD and we good.

Originally Posted by ourtran

Oh, definitely. I know you dudes are too busy filling up your stadium to be posting here on NT.

Oh, definitely. I know you dudes are too busy filling up your stadium to be posting here on NT.

"The Raiders have 78 blackouts in 122 home games since moving back to Oakland in 1995."

"The Raiders have 78 blackouts in 122 home games since moving back to Oakland in 1995."

Are you counting the home game against us when we were essentially the majority of the fans in your stadium?

Are you counting the home game against us when we were essentially the majority of the fans in your stadium?

Most of those raider fans bought them from sd season ticket holders so what does it really matter? yall got more fans in la than oakland? cause i know damn well most oakland folks didnt drive down for that game.

Most of those raider fans bought them from sd season ticket holders so what does it really matter? yall got more fans in la than oakland? cause i know damn well most oakland folks didnt drive down for that game.

I had to go to a wedding that weekend so i sold it. as for others, i cant speak for them.

I had to go to a wedding that weekend so i sold it. as for others, i cant speak for them.

as much as we here in SD can try to deny it, there are TONS of raider fans here just like there are dodger fans.

And to top it off (as far as football goes) enough of our bum ++@ season ticket holders sell their tix to the silver and black to turn the quick buck

as much as we here in SD can try to deny it, there are TONS of raider fans here just like there are dodger fans.

And to top it off (as far as football goes) enough of our bum ++@ season ticket holders sell their tix to the silver and black to turn the quick buck

Back
Top Bottom