1st Place KC Chiefs @ SD Chargers...Beginning of the end for who?

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Wait a minute, Taimashu told me that everything would be okay, that your great coaches and running game made your QB position just a facilitator role? What happened??
but were still in the playoff race, though.

no matter what happens we will still be in 1st at the end of the day.
And we're not? ***** please, you ****** could have shut the door on the division and you fell flat on your faces.

Anyone (but the Broncos) can win this division now.
stop kidding yourself. the day the raiders beat indy is the day pigs fly. good luck.

Wait a minute, Taimashu told me that everything would be okay, that your great coaches and running game made your QB position just a facilitator role? What happened??

And we're not? ***** please, you ****** could have shut the door on the division and you fell flat on your faces.

stop kidding yourself. the day the raiders beat indy is the day pigs fly. good luck.

Originally Posted by Philosoraptor

RIP to that man. Gregory just laid him in his coffin.

THIS! i got all pumped up from that block
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Any given' Sunday man..

laugh.gif
Any given' Sunday man..

pigs dont have to fly in order for oakland to beat KC though.  last week of the season, Oakland can destroy all hopes of the playoffs for you

pigs dont have to fly in order for oakland to beat KC though.  last week of the season, Oakland can destroy all hopes of the playoffs for you

I'm still mad Taimaishu guaranteed me a Chiefs win and they blow it. Never taking betting advice from you.

I'm still mad Taimaishu guaranteed me a Chiefs win and they blow it. Never taking betting advice from you.

^^^
where did you come from?
laugh.gif
who ru?

let the week long media slurpfest begin...

been around longer than most here on NT.   No hate brotha.  Chiefs still in the drivers seat.  Damn SD , i dont know what to expect from them week to week, hell we lost to seattle, the rams and oakland twice already  SMH

^^^
where did you come from?
laugh.gif
who ru?

let the week long media slurpfest begin...

been around longer than most here on NT.   No hate brotha.  Chiefs still in the drivers seat.  Damn SD , i dont know what to expect from them week to week, hell we lost to seattle, the rams and oakland twice already  SMH

Looks like nadroj is a SD fan. We could use some more, it seems on this site there are a whole lot of my Raider family, then two Chief's fans (tai and other dude), some Broncos fans who don't bother showing up anymore and SD fans who don't show up even though they still have a chance. Typical
30t6p3b.gif

Looks like nadroj is a SD fan. We could use some more, it seems on this site there are a whole lot of my Raider family, then two Chief's fans (tai and other dude), some Broncos fans who don't bother showing up anymore and SD fans who don't show up even though they still have a chance. Typical
30t6p3b.gif

Chiefs fan checking in.

I had a bad feeling about this game but I thought we would at least put some pts on the board. Yes we are still in the drivers seats for the West and a Playoff spot but things just got all that more interesting.

The real question is how can SD look so bad early on and then come Nov/Dec look like Super Bowl contenders?

Chiefs fan checking in.

I had a bad feeling about this game but I thought we would at least put some pts on the board. Yes we are still in the drivers seats for the West and a Playoff spot but things just got all that more interesting.

The real question is how can SD look so bad early on and then come Nov/Dec look like Super Bowl contenders?

Back
Top Bottom