1st Place KC Chiefs @ SD Chargers...Beginning of the end for who?

go bolts!!!, my man mike tolbert  
pimp.gif

I knew the offense wouldn't look as good, but looks like the D decided to take the week off
tired.gif

I knew the offense wouldn't look as good, but looks like the D decided to take the week off
tired.gif

****ed by our D, ****ed by our +%%$*! back up QB, ****ed by the referees, lets face it, we were ****ed before we got on the plane. Hard to believe that the loss of Cassel could deflate the team this much. Thank god the Raiders lost.

****ed by our D, ****ed by our +%%$*! back up QB, ****ed by the referees, lets face it, we were ****ed before we got on the plane. Hard to believe that the loss of Cassel could deflate the team this much. Thank god the Raiders lost.

Surprised we came out like this, wonder what Norv said... but I'm sure we'll find a way to screw things up 2nd half
laugh.gif

Surprised we came out like this, wonder what Norv said... but I'm sure we'll find a way to screw things up 2nd half
laugh.gif

Wait a minute, Taimashu told me that everything would be okay, that your great coaches and running game made your QB position just a facilitator role? What happened??

Wait a minute, Taimashu told me that everything would be okay, that your great coaches and running game made your QB position just a facilitator role? What happened??

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

i think the loss of cassell is just gonna be the scapegoat for todays game.  i dont see KC winning the West even with Cassel at the helm.  we will see though

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

i think the loss of cassell is just gonna be the scapegoat for todays game.  i dont see KC winning the West even with Cassel at the helm.  we will see though

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

but were still in the playoff race, though.

no matter what happens we will still be in 1st at the end of the day.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

And we're not? ***** please, you ****** could have shut the door on the division and you fell flat on your faces.

Anyone (but the Broncos) can win this division now.

And we're not? ***** please, you ****** could have shut the door on the division and you fell flat on your faces.

laugh.gif

but yeah, division is up for grabs. chase is narrowing down

laugh.gif

but yeah, division is up for grabs. chase is narrowing down

Back
Top Bottom