1997 NIKE AIR ZOOM TURF JET(BRETT FAVRE) "PLEASE RETRO!" page

This was definitely a lackluster Oregon PE..glad I didn't cop..gonna wait for a price drop for the Coppers :pimp:

I wanted to try my hand at the Oregon's but it didn't happen. Gonna wait for the price to drop to scoop up the coppers but I haven't seen em in person yet. It's hard to tell from pics but is the grey 3M? I'm hoping so.

Last edited:
Was able to grab the Oregon's from Willowbrook this afternoon.

The suede and nubuck used reminds me of something used on ACGs. These were definitely built ford tough.

Is Willowbrook a store or mall? Also they were to release at Nike sports wear accounts and ndc, well people are saying they had them at Champs,Ft,and Fnl, are some of these stores special accounts or is it they wasn't as limited as Nike stated

Last edited:
Oregons sucked unles ur a Oregon fan poser *** lebum wearing these acting like he a buckeye.

Is Willowbrook a store or mall? Also they were to release at Nike sports wear accounts and ndc, well people are saying they had them at Champs,Ft,and Fnl, are some of these stores special accounts or is it they wasn't as limited as Nike stated

Willowbrook is the name of the mall and there is a Champs store inside that received a shipment of the shoes. The sales guy who helped me told me the shoes have been selling fast but they still had some sizes in the back.

Someone else said it a few pages back the champs in willowbrook has some special name to it like "champs side line" so they receive special shipments especially if they are football related.

Similar to how some footlockers have a small Hoh/basketball section in them this champs has a small NFL section where they carry special apparel other champs stores may not.

Willowbrook is the name of the mall and there is a Champs store inside that received a shipment of the shoes. The sales guy who helped me told me the shoes have been selling fast but they still had some sizes in the back.

Someone else said it a few pages back the champs in willowbrook has some special name to it like "champs side line" so they receive special shipments especially if they are football related.

Similar to how some footlockers have a small Hoh/basketball section in them this champs has a small NFL section where they carry special apparel other champs stores may not.

Thanks my city only has a few shoe stores so I don't know much about different store accounts thanks for info

Anybody else notice how good the green sole looks on pic of white and green ogs I think thats one of the best looking shoes were clear sole turned green I would go as far to say they look natural

Posting for info.. I overslept hoping these will pop up again somewhere for retail... props to erronethhat wanted and copped

Posting for info.. I overslept hoping these will pop up again somewhere for retail... props to erronethhat wanted and copped
these are extremely limited, the dude was telling me today in store. The only two stores getting them were Nike Yardline and 21 mercer, so he says. I'm sure they'll pop up elsewhere tho.

Did a phone order with my local Nike store this morning and got the Oregons in my size 12, I should be getting them by the end of this week or early next week. They have a full size run and apparently they've just been sitting so far. I know there's been a few people who missed out who'd like to cop but unfortunately Nike Toronto does not ship outside of Canada and our retail is 179.99 which brings it to about 202.00 after taxes to boot which would probably make it a deal breaker for most people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom