1997-1998 no limit fans

I saw Silkk walking around aimlessly in FootAction around '98 or '99 when the No Limit Army Tour came to El Paso. I got my then 6 year old sister his autograph. It was the happiest 15 minutes of her life lol. No Master P, C Murder or Mystikal in sight. |I This was either not too long before or after the "Hard Knock Life" tour was in town and Jay-Z and company paid a visit to that same mall. A few of my classmates skipped school for that. My folks wasn't having that lmao.

Last edited:
Silk didn't have a rapping style, that both just didn't have any rhythm :lol:

Silk flowed like he was trying to fake out anybody who tried to lip sync his lyrics.

On that Little Richard steez :lol:

I got introduced to No Limit when my brother came home from a bid and had Mr. Ice Cream Man, The Ghetto's Tryna Kill Me, and Ghetto D. I seen that Make Em Say Uhh video and it was a wrap.

I remember bein at the swimmin pool durin the summer Tru to Da Game dropped and the lifeguards had No Limit Soldiers on repeat for 4 hours straight. :smokin

Mercedes Rear End album was comin soon for the longest too :lol:

Man.

We used to fight so much off this at the local skating rink/ teen holiday parties 
laugh.gif

[thread="630898"]<iframe width="640" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oGB1CcRvHkE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
[/thread]
[thread="630898"] [/thread]
[thread="630898"]The souths sound back then >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[/thread]

repped! this **** was and still crack! :pimp:

I love that vintage dirty south sound. Whether it's old no limit, cash money, hypnotized minds, screw, etc..

Never got the chance to see a No Limit or Cash Money movie

I did see State Property tho :lol:

IDK how I sat and listened to a Silkk album. I can't do it no more :lol:

Them beats killed

Man I miss the sound of listening to an album you knew damn well they made in a garage or basement. The overproduced garbage now has no heart in it.

Hate to sound like "that guy" but music now is made from a handful of producers making stuff for everyone. People always ask "why does everything sound the same?" It's because it is. All recycled garbage. Can't respect these "artists" at all.
REPPED

No more regional sound.

I remember when each coast had their own style, from clothing to rhythm and production.

No more label only collaborations.

And when you got a cross label collab it was epic!

Now everyone on the same thing sounding like yesterdays hit.

Back
Top Bottom