OBVIOUSLY MINE! DUH I HAVE THE TAGGED PICS OF THE BOX AND THE 23 ON THE BACK, AND JORDNA HEAD WOULD TELL YOU THATS ENOUGH TO TELL IS LEGIT.
LOL I TAGGED THE BOX TAG AND INSIDE TAG AND THE BACK ON THE SHOE AND STILL HAVE DOUBTERS WOW LOL ANY REAL OPIOIONS HERE I KNOW THEY ARE LEGIT
BUT STILL WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FORM TEH RELA COLLECTORS

Carbon Fiber is real
Spacing Between 2 and 3
Jumpman Jordan lines up with third lacehole
Leather is cut right
Carbon is right color
Ball in jumpmans hand lines up between 2 and 3

Legit

Originally Posted by moelest

yep those are def legit...

but its the same pics from this ebay auction, only the tag is cropped. is it yours or this guy's?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Jordan-LE-...Shoes?hash=item4399532507&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1

for real check out that ebay auction. exact same pics as OP posted. seems pretty fishy that the only tagged pics are of the box and one of the backs of theshoes, and that the pics of the actual shoes are stolen from that ebay auction. and obviously the pics in OP's post is not his unless he took thosepictures in an entirely different room cuz you can see the carpet is different.

my name aint op and for you r info the dude that wrote that comment is that guy that im trading these shoes with, and yes the pics of the nt tag or the ones itook today to show the other nt'er im sposed to trade with, and the ebay auction is mine obviously both size 11 both same tag number, i was goignto takethem off auction if the nt'er was going to go through with the trade but he has doubts they are real, regardless my tag pics still show the correct boxtagalso the 23 on the back has spacing with inner shoe tag, got that OP!

Originally Posted by mrjordan23

my name aint op and for you r info the dude that wrote that comment is that guy that im trading these shoes with, and yes the pics of the nt tag or the ones i took today to show the other nt'er im sposed to trade with, and the ebay auction is mine obviously both size 11 both same tag number, i was goignto take them off auction if the nt'er was going to go through with the trade but he has doubts they are real, regardless my tag pics still show the correct box tagalso the 23 on the back has spacing with inner shoe tag, got that OP!

OP stands for "original poster". anyway if that is your ebay auction then check your ebay cuz i sent you a message asking you to post the word iasked you to in this thread. to moelest i would suggest you don't deal with this dude unless he provides you clearly tagged pics of all the proper anglesof the shoes. fyi just cuz you have tagged pics of the box and the spacing on the back don't make it legit. show tagged pics of YOUR shoes' soles, toearea, and lace area. just seems fishy when a seller has tagged pics of not very important angles and then untagged/stolen pics of the important ones.

not only that but why would you purposely crop out the tag in the ebay auction pictures if they were your own?

why? duh cause its not my nt name he asked for nt name thats why and i took picture of the most important details to prove authentcity lol
he dosent have to deal with me neither do you lol ppurchased my shoes out of niketown miami myself lol so i know they are authentic and anyone can tell fromthe tag pics i do have that they are authetnic.

HEY MODS YALL CAN LOCK IT UP! NOTHING BUT IGNORANCE IN HERE

Originally Posted by mrjordan23

why? duh cause its not my nt name he asked for nt name thats why and i took picture of the most important details to prove authentcity lol
he dosent have to deal with me neither do you lol ppurchased my shoes out of niketown miami myself lol so i know they are authentic and anyone can tell from the tag pics i do have that they are authetnic.

HEY MODS YALL CAN LOCK IT UP! NOTHING BUT IGNORANCE IN HERE

there's only one ignorant one in here...btw if you showed only your tagged pics as in the ones with your NT name, then no one would be able to tell if theywere authentic or not. the box tag and back of one shoe is not enough to tell. show pictures of the soles, the back, and the front area with your niketalk tagin it and then we can tell if if they legit. BTW here's the response from the ebay seller whose pictures you stole:

User details: From User:
yosdef (147)
100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since Aug-13-99 in United States
Activity with yosdef (last 90 days): I have bid on 0 items from yosdef
Activity with yosdef (last 90 days): yosdef has bid on 0 of my items
Dear 808mattg,
Hi, thanks for bringing that to my attention. Unfortunately I'm not able to respond since I'm not a niketalk user. He is indeed stealing my pics, and Ihave no connection to this person. You can clearly see the 5 pictures he stole from my auction have my tags edited out.
- yosdef

but for real your probably not gonna reply cuz you just a fake seller and you people make me sick. dont think your an innovator for trying to pull that stunton someone people been doin that for years.

Good detective work matt

I just double checked & yes, he is using two sets of pictures. The picture of the tag is legit...

But the box tag (the pic that has his NT name "MrJordan23" ) ....is fake

& yes, it did fool me at a first glance because I was mainly looking at the shoe tag & 23 spacing.

Look carefully at the 3 on "Jumpman23.com" ....on a legit tag the 3 is rounded at the top ....on the fake tags it has a flat top

mrjordan23 -You are a scammer & have clearly stolen pics to sell yourfakes

Whoever was doing the trade with this guy, don't go ahead with it!

^^^ WOW, thats impressive dude nice work. I wish I wouldnt have helped this fool. BAN HIM....SCAMMER

dude you got busted now just get of NT and never come back...Dumb scammer

Wow, that was impressive detective work... I would have fell for that! Get the scammer out!

thanks to all u guys...

im the one who was going to trade with him..

everything seems to checked out yesterday, everything's packed and i was gonna send my OG Powder the next morning. suddenly i bumped into this ebayauction. i asked him about it and i knew that there was something wrong with his pics. but he just didnt admit it. kept claiming that those are his pics fromhis auction. i asked him for some new pics and post em here, but he still posted the fake pics.

well..its all clear right now. hope he'll learn his lesson.

thanks again

PS : the space jam posted on his profile page is also fake and he also didnt admit it

Back
Top Bottom