-

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

I stopped reading after all the "...you white this" and "you white that".... You racist JKickz1334? Don't like white people?

Yeah. You dont like us white folks?

im sorry op but im questioning your manhood. this cat constantly hits up ur girl knowing ur her man, that is reason #1 for an @*# whooping. #2 he pulls thislittle prnak on you giving out ur address for any freaking psycho on the internet to break into ur house and steal ur crap. far as a see it u should be the onegetting ur shoes on and heading over to whoop his @*#, not u worring about when he's gonna show up. MAN THE F UP. and what exactlyl does being in nyc haveanythign to do with this? god knows someone does something like what this kid is doing to u any nyc person wouldnt need to be making internet posts, situationwould of been handled yesterday.

Dude...I live in Atlanta?

You want me to hop on a plane and fly to NYC and try to hunt him down? Im not paying $200 to go to his city where he has his people, etc.

If he comes here, trust me, nothing will be in question.

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Im white, man..

And yes, the cops are getting involved.

I don't get it then lol...Why were you callin him a white blah blah blah?? Ohhhh, is it cuz he's like pale white?? That's the only thing I couldthink of.

Must be an Atlanta thing then...Still confused...But anyways. Tell your girl to change her number and block the dude on facebook and all that....Not worthbeefin with someone hundreds of miles away.

Dude...I live in Atlanta?

You want me to hop on a plane and fly to NYC and try to hunt him down? Im not paying $200 to go to his city where he has his people, etc.

If he comes here, trust me, nothing will be in question.
So you scared you cant valet your way around NYC?

OK HERE IS THE DEAL, I HAVE A COUPLE EXTRA TICKETS FOR THE FIGHT TOMORROW NIGHT THAT I GOT FROM MY GIRLFRIEND WHO WORKS FOR UFC. BECAUSE SHE MADE ME PROMISENOT TO SELL THEM (SO SHE DOESNT GET IN TROUBLE) AND I COULDN'T FIND ANYONE ELSE TO GO I AM...YES...THIS IS FOR REAL...I AM GIVING THESE TICKETS AWAY.

I ASSUME AS SOON AS THIS GOES UP THEY WILL GO FAST SO HERE IS WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO NEED TO DO. CALL ME AT
OR

ASAP

ASK FOR JOE, IF I DON'T ANSWER JUST LEAVE A VOICEMAIL. I WILL MEET WITH YOU SOMEWHERE ON THE STRIP EITHER TODAY OR TOMORROW. THE SEATS ARENT TOO AWESOMEBUT HELL, THEY ARE FREE AND THE SHOW SOLD OUT IN SECONDS. ITS A GREAT CARD AND IT SHOULD BE ONE OF THE BEST UFC PPVS EVER. BUT I ASSUME I DONT NEED TO TELL YOUTHAT. IF YOURE READING THIS THAN ITS YOUR LUCKY DAY CAUSE YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY GET TO SEE BROCK KILL FRANK MIR FOR FREEEE!!!! GET ON THE PHONE AND CALL ME ASAPCAUSE I REALLY NEED TO GET RID OF THESE. I WOULD NEVER LET THEM GO TO WASTE SO CONSIDER ME A GOOD SAMARATIN/UFC PATRON.

ONCE AGAIN, CALL ASAP CAUSE I ASSUME THESE WILL GO QUICK. I AM NOT GOING BY WHO CALLS FIRST BUT BY WHO COMES AND MEETS ME FIRST. I WILL MOST LIKELY BE PLAYINGPOKER AT THE HARD ROCK ALL NIGHT SO YOU CAN FIND ME THE

I dunno the dude nor do my facebook friends from what it seems. But I can probably tell you what neighborhood he lives in considering he's Polish and soare a good chunk of his facebook friends. Polish people generally live in 3 areas here in Brooklyn and Queens.

Even more important than OPs problem, Brock Lesnar is fighting tomorrow?

The %%@@? You wont go to NY and take care of a dude whos giving you "death threats" but your gonna go play poker in Vegas?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Why Go To The Cops When Ya Fellow NY NT Friends Can Be Handy
OP has no friends on this website because we are all jealous of all the cars he drives.

OK HERE IS THE DEAL, I HAVE A COUPLE EXTRA TICKETS FOR THE FIGHT TOMORROW NIGHT THAT I GOT FROM MY GIRLFRIEND WHO WORKS FOR UFC. BECAUSE SHE MADE ME PROMISE NOT TO SELL THEM (SO SHE DOESNT GET IN TROUBLE) AND I COULDN'T FIND ANYONE ELSE TO GO I AM...YES...THIS IS FOR REAL...I AM GIVING THESE TICKETS AWAY.

I ASSUME AS SOON AS THIS GOES UP THEY WILL GO FAST SO HERE IS WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO NEED TO DO. CALL ME AT
OR

ASAP

ASK FOR JOE, IF I DON'T ANSWER JUST LEAVE A VOICEMAIL. I WILL MEET WITH YOU SOMEWHERE ON THE STRIP EITHER TODAY OR TOMORROW. THE SEATS ARENT TOO AWESOME BUT HELL, THEY ARE FREE AND THE SHOW SOLD OUT IN SECONDS. ITS A GREAT CARD AND IT SHOULD BE ONE OF THE BEST UFC PPVS EVER. BUT I ASSUME I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU THAT. IF YOURE READING THIS THAN ITS YOUR LUCKY DAY CAUSE YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY GET TO SEE BROCK KILL FRANK MIR FOR FREEEE!!!! GET ON THE PHONE AND CALL ME ASAP CAUSE I REALLY NEED TO GET RID OF THESE. I WOULD NEVER LET THEM GO TO WASTE SO CONSIDER ME A GOOD SAMARATIN/UFC PATRON.

ONCE AGAIN, CALL ASAP CAUSE I ASSUME THESE WILL GO QUICK. I AM NOT GOING BY WHO CALLS FIRST BUT BY WHO COMES AND MEETS ME FIRST. I WILL MOST LIKELY BE PLAYING POKER AT THE HARD ROCK ALL NIGHT SO YOU CAN FIND ME THE
And now you're looking for friends?
laugh.gif

^^dude ur slow. hes showing that the kid whos messing with him made another craigslist ad to annoy him.

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

^^dude ur slow. hes showing that the kid whos messing with him made another craigslist ad to annoy him.

Ahhh....gotcha. My apologies. Carry on.

Back
Top Bottom