19 yr old deuchebag assaults mom with a taco after she unplugs his xbox

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Man, if I were to throw a taco at my mother. I'd for sure catch a swift swift beat down or at least an attempt at one.

- I'm black if that matters.
word
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Originally Posted by supmyhats2big

Originally Posted by eghckk

"I got taco all over my shirt and kitchen"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It took him throwing a taco at her for her to reach her limit? really? white parents FTL no offense. She should of whooped that kids !!$ a long time ago.

i see what you did there...
nerd.gif

yeh those damn white parents.. fathers around raising there sons and !!*+ and those damn moms who dont beat their kids. something wrong with them white folk.
what are you trying to say there?

Originally Posted by dland24

It took him throwing a taco at her for her to reach her limit? really? white parents FTL no offense. She should of whooped that kids !!$ a long time ago.

QFT

My momma would've givin me a beat down.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Man, if I were to throw a taco at my mother. I'd for sure catch a swift swift beat down or at least an attempt at one.

- I'm black if that matters.
word
laugh.gif

^^^^^^^ Word X2. If that was my mom, I would have got beat with the quickness. Then when my dad came home.... DEATH...LOL
White folks

Originally Posted by dland24

QFT
Your parents obviously did a wonderful job though. Did they instill you with that charming racism or did you learn that on your own?

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Another reason why the PS3 is better than the Xbox...right, fanboys?

grin.gif
realtalk you never hear stories of people getting obsessed with ps3s
laugh.gif
its always with xbox 360s
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom