19 Year old receives suspended jail sentence after pleading guilty to raping a 1 year old child.

The girl was passed out and when he got caught humping her in public he tried to run. What part of any of that is consensual? Yall ****** gotta chill man
She Got Drunk To The Point Where She Don't Remember What Happened. She could've consented, nobody knows really except Brock Turner if we're being real. Either way that's completely different from someone raping and video taping a one year old, no comparisons
I agree its not a good comparison but you wildin talking bout ******* an unconscious girl behind a dumpster is borderline consensual.
Maybe she was sleep talking and gave consent? 
grin.gif

Why does it seem like there is zero accountability for judges?

I'm not well versed in the legal system but it seems like these old white men go completely unchecked, allowed to let their racism and bias literally ruin the lives of brown people while handing out favors to whites, particularly those with money and connections.

This made me sick, no way the judge doesn't have ulterior motive that leads to something more harsh. No way.

I agree its not a good comparison but you wildin talking bout ******* an unconscious girl behind a dumpster is borderline consensual.
it's way more consensual then anything with a one year old. And lets be real, women have and will do wilder things. The pressure of having a boyfriend etc mightve made her change her story up. Not saying it happened but not denying the possibility. That is in no way shape or form the case with a 1 year old. Hence, no comparison

The facts of that case are out there, it's not her story so much as the eyewitnesses that came across them that held weight. Don't be ******* ******ed.

The facts of that case are out there, it's not her story so much as the eyewitnesses that came across them that held weight. Don't be ******* ******ed.
Yea I read up on it. That's the opinion I formulated after seeing eveything that was made available to me online

Then you're a damned misogynist idiot. Focusing on her story when it wasn't even a main part of it, given she was unconscious. Eyewitnesses, do you know what that means? Somebody saw this dude molesting an unconscious girl behind a dumpster. But nah, you know how these chicks be.

Last edited:
No you nitwits want to say stupid things and not be called out for it, I'll hurl them. I'm done though, your mental state is clear.

So Brock Turner gets the pass because she drank? She should of known better she might get raped? Yo please ban this *****. I really forget how dumb people on this site are, wow. I pray I never have a daughter.

That is such ********. It pains me to know that there are people walking around with such idiotic thoughts running through their minds.

You'd rather blame the victim for drinking too much rather than placing 100% of the fault on the person who sexually assaulted her. It goes without saying, but perhaps you're too dim to grasp it, but getting too drunk should never be penalized by rape. What the heck is wrong with you fam?

I never said that's a fair penalty. I'm saying she could've consented and forgot. Only person who really knows the answer is Turner, and maybe her through some moment of clarity type situation.
***** people saw this man with her unconscious body behind a dumpster. I truly cannot believe how either naive or disgusting you are. The fact that you can somehow find a pass for what he did. 

CONSENT WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK IS NOT CONSENT.

You really think she consciously agreed to let that ***** drag her body behind a dumpster and have her way? ***** someone needs to lock your *** up.

I'm saying it could've went both ways, I never take nothing at face value.

FACT He had sex with her in public while she was passed out

FACT He took photos of her naked and sent them to others while she was passed out

FACT He ran when caught having sex with her unconscious, motionless body

CONJECTURE Nah b she might've given consent fams, you know how these women are. If she didn't want it why didn't she wake up? Exactly.

Last edited:
alp alp

A man raped a woman behind a dumpster and was caught in the act and you're justifying it.

You're a garbage human being and I've reported several of these offensive *** posts.

Bro what's in the projects of ny water? I've never seen people spew stupid **** like that over and over.

Back
Top Bottom