15 Styles of Distorted Thinking ... Vol. All !#+%@% up in the head ...

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Fortunately, I don't suffer from any of these personally or socially.
Reads latest iteration of religious discussion on this board...
Epic lulz. 

Epic lulz. 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Epic lulz. 
Atheist discussion. What I last posted had nothing to do with with a religious discussion. Nor does it pertain to any of these distorted styles of thinking.

Highly doubt the lulz were epic either.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Epic lulz. 
Atheist discussion. What I last posted had nothing to do with with a religious discussion. Nor does it pertain to any of these distorted styles of thinking.

Highly doubt the lulz were epic either.

everyone suffers from at least some of this especially in modern times when marketing exploits these innate human tendencies. See, I just generalized.  

everyone suffers from at least some of this especially in modern times when marketing exploits these innate human tendencies. See, I just generalized.  

Really not any of these, except I think Im always right, dont go out of my way to prove it though. I think Im always right because I pretty much am though, sounds cocky, but its what Ive learned throughout my 19 years of life.

Really not any of these, except I think Im always right, dont go out of my way to prove it though. I think Im always right because I pretty much am though, sounds cocky, but its what Ive learned throughout my 19 years of life.

1,2,3,4,6,7,8,11,12,13 for me

Im all #***#$ up
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom