14 day cleanse before becoming a Vegan *UPDATE PG 5: PICS and MyPyramid.gov calorie calculator*

the idea of eating a dead creature is 1/2 the fun in eating for me. Man must kill set to fire and devour.

the idea of eating a dead creature is 1/2 the fun in eating for me. Man must kill set to fire and devour.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Veganism: It's a hipster thing to do.

How is living healthy a hipster thing to do?

You guys just call anything & everything hipster....

laugh.gif

I mean...LoL.

Using native NT emoticons like "
laugh.gif
" = Hipster thing to do....

laugh.gif

I mean...LoL.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

laugh.gif

I mean...LoL.

laugh.gif
My man Cid....*daps*

It's still better than these dudes coming in and posting random pics of meat.  Like c'mon son, you think we don't know what a steak looks like?
laugh.gif
This ain't the "Post Pics of Your Favorite Meat Dish" thread.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

laugh.gif

I mean...LoL.

laugh.gif
My man Cid....*daps*

It's still better than these dudes coming in and posting random pics of meat.  Like c'mon son, you think we don't know what a steak looks like?
laugh.gif
This ain't the "Post Pics of Your Favorite Meat Dish" thread.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol @ vegetarians, it's 2010 when will they learn the human body was made to eat meats and neglection will result in disefficiency of critical nutritions, we have hard as a rock teeth for a reason. I know for a fact your not into lifting/bodybuilding because you won't survive on leaves
And believing that you are healthier than everyone else is complete bogus ,but I won't argue
24qomde.jpg
33axlr6.jpg
2695835491_ce5b653c1f.jpg
outback-3_resize.jpg

lol @ vegetarians, it's 2010 when will they learn the human body was made to eat meats and neglection will result in disefficiency of critical nutritions, we have hard as a rock teeth for a reason. I know for a fact your not into lifting/bodybuilding because you won't survive on leaves
And believing that you are healthier than everyone else is complete bogus ,but I won't argue
24qomde.jpg
33axlr6.jpg
outback-3_resize.jpg

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

24qomde.jpg
33axlr6.jpg
outback-3_resize.jpg
Argue with us bro.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

24qomde.jpg
33axlr6.jpg
outback-3_resize.jpg
Argue with us bro.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

laugh.gif
I can't get over this... like you thought we would call ducktales on you owning a POM.. like its a damn Rolly
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nah, I usually drink regular POM Cherry (in the funny shaped bottle), I went into the store and they had this new tea...Pomegranates reverse the aging process
and so does antioxidants.

I was putting those on who ain't up on this tea right here
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 I hear ya.
Just be aware.. although the effects of pomegranate, acai, blueberries, etc DO HAVE anti aging qualities, and antioxidants, they are grossly over exaggerated. 

I just have a pomegranate punch from Booster Juice few times a week.

As for 'cleansing' I do a 24hr+ fast on Sundays probably once a month.. just lemon water
pimp.gif

I need more information on that 24 HR LEMON CLEANSE!!!

going 14 days seems ridic, but 24hrs every now and then seems possible.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

laugh.gif
I can't get over this... like you thought we would call ducktales on you owning a POM.. like its a damn Rolly
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nah, I usually drink regular POM Cherry (in the funny shaped bottle), I went into the store and they had this new tea...Pomegranates reverse the aging process
and so does antioxidants.

I was putting those on who ain't up on this tea right here
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 I hear ya.
Just be aware.. although the effects of pomegranate, acai, blueberries, etc DO HAVE anti aging qualities, and antioxidants, they are grossly over exaggerated. 

I just have a pomegranate punch from Booster Juice few times a week.

As for 'cleansing' I do a 24hr+ fast on Sundays probably once a month.. just lemon water
pimp.gif

I need more information on that 24 HR LEMON CLEANSE!!!

going 14 days seems ridic, but 24hrs every now and then seems possible.

If I didn't eat meat (pause), I'd damn near have nothing to eat. I only like vegetables and hate all fruit.

I'm not about that life.

If I didn't eat meat (pause), I'd damn near have nothing to eat. I only like vegetables and hate all fruit.

I'm not about that life.

--I can never go strictly vegan. Nothing beats a steak dinner.
--Everything in moderation dude. That's the way to do it.

--I can never go strictly vegan. Nothing beats a steak dinner.
--Everything in moderation dude. That's the way to do it.

Back
Top Bottom