Originally Posted by iBlink

You dudes are such haters.

Good job dude. Vida must be heavenly in person.

No hate....I see Female Celebs quite often, but im not gonna be a "fan" and do like everyone else and stop them just to take a picture that they dontwanna take...

Originally Posted by LB510

Ali Landry
devil.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Props on the pics..

BUT UMmmm WHATS UP WITH THAT LEFT NOSTRIL OF YOURS. Either the right one is small or the left one is big.. LOL... JUST MESSIN FAM. Good job.

I was at work and Eva Pigford came through, dudes was swearing up and down she was the finest thing to ever walk the earth.

Yo who spells "Boy" with and "I" besides lil girls texting their grade school crushes....
laugh.gif

-continiues to walk on egg shells-

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

No hate....I see Female Celebs quite often, but im not gonna be a "fan" and do like everyone else and stop them just to take a picture that they dont wanna take...
nomatter how you put it, you still tryin to rain on ol dudes parade. so at the end of the day let him do him and you sir stop hating.

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

No hate....I see Female Celebs quite often, but im not gonna be a "fan" and do like everyone else and stop them just to take a picture that they dont wanna take...
nomatter how you put it, you still tryin to rain on ol dudes parade. so at the end of the day let him do him and you sir stop hating.

Fam' did you not see me tell dude to "DO HIM"?
laugh.gif
Lil' buddys going HARD today

Hmmm

I'll just say this...nothing wrong with posting fan pics just as there's nothing wrong with hating on it cause to me it is kinda fanish

Since moving to LA I've seen hundreds of stars I never though I would see... If I had the chance of taking pics with all of them... I probably would LOLand post it!!

So do you

Nice man. Never said this before but I'm jealous
laugh.gif
. Out of curiosity, how did you meet them all? What do you do? And as much as I hate to sound likeevery other dude...did you smash anyone?

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

What they all have in common? Nothing really, I just have pics with them all lol. Just thought I share.

Christina Milian

Eva Pigford

Lisa Raye

Vida Guerra

Eve

Jennifer Freeman

AJ & Aly

Ali Landry

Sorry, had to do it
laugh.gif

Nostrils are
eek.gif