13 out of the 16 cowboys game have been nationally televised this year

All about ratings, the 'big' teams always have more, and Dallas draws well so they are on the majority for most years. No big deal really

The networks had to put them on national tv during the regular season, we all know they won't win
a playoff game. I hope Cowboy fans enjoyed them because theres only gonna be one left.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by Pig Love

The networks had to put them on national tv during the regular season, we all know they won't win
a playoff game. I hope Cowboy fans enjoyed them because theres only gonna be one left.

happy.gif

quoted so u cant edit next week
grin.gif

Its a simple fact of life. Regardless if people want to admit it or not, they pay attention to us despite us not having a damn thing to do with their team. Iknow people that don't even watch football but tell me "I hate the Cowboys." Lovers and h8ters = ratings. Aint nuttin new.

Carry on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by magikmike

Seeing them on TV every week is disgusting. Over rated team with awful announcing from Joe Buck.

Word up.
+2. I guess it's no different than seeing the garbage that is Notre Dame football on every week.

actually Americas real team are the Steelers.... look it up, they have the most fans in the country.

Im grateful for it. i felt like GB and the Vikings were on my tv every sunday tho.

Originally Posted by tmoney85

actually Americas real team are the Steelers.... look it up, they have the most fans in the country.
QFT. They're the only team that can make a road game sound like a home game. Every team has fans show up for road games but the Steelers fanpresence is second to none.

does anybody have the rating stats on the nfc championship games or super bowls that the cowboys have played in over the recent years. everyone probablywatched those games....oh wait...

Originally Posted by non flammable

only games that weren't vs tampa bay, atlanta, and seattle

monday night football, sunday night football, thanksgiving day game, nfl network, aikman and joe buck announcing the game, jim nance and phill simms announced the game where the majority of the country sees it

this is gotta be a record
laugh.gif
cbs and fox games shouldn't count. but yeah idon't really see how this is news, if they're supposed to have a good team they're gonna put them on tv.

Back
Top Bottom