13 Assassins (Miike movie)

Total-Massacre.jpg

I want this scroll to go on my wall.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

mane that was a dope *## two hours of movie and was tha one comedic dude a demon?

Throughout the film, it is hinted that Kiga is not a human, as the woman he talks about, Upashi, is seen in a flashback eating raw meat by a pond, blood is shown trickling down her legs; and this may be due to her consumption of her unborn fetus, an act a demon would perform. The type of demon Upashi and Kiga are may not be evil, but rather like mountain spirits. Upon meeting him, Kiga says he was abandoned for laying his hands on the boss's woman. This statement has two meanings, as he does not say that he is a bandit, mercenary, or soldier, but someone who hunts animals from mountain to mountain. Therefore, by "the boss", he could mean the head Y

mane that was a dope *## two hours of movie and was tha one comedic dude a demon?

Throughout the film, it is hinted that Kiga is not a human, as the woman he talks about, Upashi, is seen in a flashback eating raw meat by a pond, blood is shown trickling down her legs; and this may be due to her consumption of her unborn fetus, an act a demon would perform. The type of demon Upashi and Kiga are may not be evil, but rather like mountain spirits. Upon meeting him, Kiga says he was abandoned for laying his hands on the boss's woman. This statement has two meanings, as he does not say that he is a bandit, mercenary, or soldier, but someone who hunts animals from mountain to mountain. Therefore, by "the boss", he could mean the head Y

Originally Posted by ThiPham

Originally Posted by ThiPham

Ive been tryna see this movie since it came put but no ones tryna see it w me... And now its not playing.. Wack!

Ive been tryna see this movie since it came put but no ones tryna see it w me... And now its not playing.. Wack!

i've definitely been itchin to see this, but have also been waiting on the blu ray drop

i've definitely been itchin to see this, but have also been waiting on the blu ray drop

Back
Top Bottom