12' Nissan GTR vs. 11' Z06 vs. 11' Shelby GT500

GT-ARA!

Lol at people thinking Nissan isn't allowed to make a 100k car.

i wanted a red gtr originally but had to settle with silver is all the dealer had.

reason why GTR eats these and most cars is because of two words: Launch Control.

youtube search GTR vs buggati

that is what convinced me to buy one
smile.gif

Originally Posted by heatking

i wanted a red gtr originally but had to settle with silver is all the dealer had.

reason why GTR eats these and most cars is because of two words: Launch Control.

smile.gif

Ducktales. Tagged pics with id registration, and your relative there to confirm its yours.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Ducktales. Tagged pics with id registration, and your relative there to confirm its yours.

Gtr is such an amazing car, and at an affordable price which is the craziest part bout it.

tumblr_ljw5npWz3z1qa56vgo1_250.gif

smile.gif

Lol is it really hard for you to believe someone on this forum owns a GTR? they aren't that expensive hahah
roll.gif

theres two dudes on here who own GTR's. an asian dude and a russian kid
laugh.gif

smile.gif

Lol is it really hard for you to believe someone on this forum owns a GTR? they aren't that expensive hahah
roll.gif

Lol chill im kiddin dude. Jeez

GT-R for me. I'd pick the GT500 over all of the muscle cars though and I don't really like vettes all that much.

If they had the ZR1 out there it wouldn't be fair anyway. It was designed to eat Lambos and Stallions. I remember when they added launch control to it and that was pretty much a wrap for everything except a couple or porsches and lambos. Given a choice, I think I'd take the Z06, but in truth, the GTR is probably the best overall car out of the 3. The GTR is a great example of how technology can really push a car's performance to amazing limits. The funny thing is that the Z06 with a few Mods is more capable than even the ZR1.

smile.gif

roll.gif
yes it is 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Guppetto

If they had the ZR1 out there it wouldn't be fair anyway. It was designed to eat Lambos and Stallions. I remember when they added launch control to it and that was pretty much a wrap for everything except a couple or porsches and lambos. Given a choice, I think I'd take the Z06, but in truth, the GTR is probably the best overall car out of the 3. The GTR is a great example of how technology can really push a car's performance to amazing limits. The funny thing is that the Z06 with a few Mods is more capable than even the ZR1.

Check out the 2012 Z06 centennial edition. Same 505 horsepower motor as a regular Z06 but other added mods to help handling. Car is amazing. Here's a link to a comparison test inside line did against the GT-R

http://www.insideline.com/chevrolet...2013-nissan-gt-r-premium-comparison-test.html

Back
Top Bottom