'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

57616613968069c4526530034b31e0485657112f.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Like all major recruits become Stars
laugh.gif
coming from a fan whos best player was a 5 star recruit. but yea with tedford coaching you dont have to worry about many of your players becoming stars

Shaq and James Sample gonna be ballin the next three years like they're still in Sacramento.

Too bad they missed on Banner, Dozier and Russell.

Tosh getting that bonus 
laugh.gif
good defensive staff over there.

Gunna, what were your thoughts on Wilcox while he was there? Bad fit for the SEC? I know you previously mentioned that you really liked Sirmon.

Tennessee trying to flip Kenneth Bynum at the last minute? Or get him to wait until after NSD and visit.

it is. Vols coaches got Gabe wright'd two consecutive years.

kid telling them he'll be a vol and then banana in the tail pipe

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

TAMU losing kids left and right. The hell is going on down there?
Not much you can do when a kid (Darion Monroe) decides to go to Tulane over TAMU...they promised him a shot at QB, so he bolted. It's confusing that he'd go to Tulane because Georgia Tech also offered him a shot at QB. He's also a kid that the new staff never really contacted when they got in, so I doubt they're really too worried about losing him.

I was really excited about this class a week ago, but it's quickly losing its luster. Monroe doesn't seem like he'll be that big of a loss, but Thompson and Addison hurt. Here's to hoping there's a surprise fax from Ridgeway in College Station tomorrow
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I'm ready to see what DGB is gonna do. I really hope he comes to Fayetteville as I think it'll be more beneficial to him than going to Mizzou.

Back
Top Bottom