'12 Bulls

People seriously underrate Noahs ability to play defense on the perimeter during pick and roll situations.

His ability to get switched out on an island on guys like Pierce, LeBron, Melo... and stay with them defending brilliantly.

I honestly believe that they would work wonders together defensively, but the likelihood of keeping both is as improbable of winning the megamillions

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

People seriously underrate Noahs ability to play defense on the perimeter during pick and roll situations.

His ability to get switched out on an island on guys like Pierce, LeBron, Melo... and stay with them defending brilliantly.

I honestly believe that they would work wonders together defensively, but the likelihood of keeping both is as improbable of winning the megamillions
Rose getting better in D, random SG, Deng, Noah , Howard? That's the favorite in the east even over Miami imo, and it is cause of what they can do defensively.
But Noah's pick and roll D is the most special thing about him.
I don't think Nick Young takes max years.... He is 26 and 2-3 years gives him a shot at FA. If he thinks being with the Bulls will give him more defensive chops, and change his shot selection he would want another shot at FA.....
Cake Smith or Young?

See... I'm not sure about that. I've seen more of JR than I have of Nick, but from what I know he can fill it up and is used to playing quality minutes.

So Iono
ohwell.gif

My take is if he is there Smith is a better, but more risky choice chemistry wise.
But Young doesn't have the peaks and valleys career wise as a shooter. If we ended up not moving one of the bench guards/ forwards Young would mean at least initially all of them would play, but eventually Young would eliminate the need for Korver.

this
bro can be LEFT out at 3 point line with basically anyone & not NEED any help 9 times out of 10 i cant name 3 players his position you could say that about

the thought of rose/howard/noah together would be nuts

Originally Posted by ColdCity

this
bro can be LEFT out at 3 point line with basically anyone & not NEED any help 9 times out of 10 i cant name 3 players his position you could say that about

You forgetting about Deng....we would be lockdown defensively
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

this

pimp.gif

i was assuming we would lose loul in the the trade somehow.......

this

pimp.gif

i was assuming we would lose loul in the the trade somehow.......
If anything we would amnesty him.
I love him as a player, but its a bad contract that he cant live up to imo...

this

I dont even like to think about things like this to get my hopes up
laugh.gif
Im just hoping for a minor move at SG right now
laugh.gif

If he can duplicate last year's performance, in games played specifically, I can no longer knock his deal. not that it matters anyway. My problem was that he was always hurt.

But if it took Deng and Booz to land Howard....I got no objection. The salaries couldn't possibly match though. Booz and Deng make about $25million combined this season...don't the player salaries have to be within 20% in a trade. Dwight not getting that type of money.

Nick young is trash. major pass on that bum.

i can see why cake wants Jr Smith. he is a dude when your down 20 he can shoot you right back into the game. my problem with him is right after doing all that he will shoot you right back out. he is a black hole in the offense. he is the type that can be playing next to bron,wade and kobe and thinks he should be the number one option and putting up 30 shots a night.

i agree with cake on Affalo.. i like him has a player but he doesnt create his own shot so would be usless on this team.

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hell @@+%%%! no on McLady and Vince carter better not touch this team AT ALL

if Rip or Joe Johnson are cut by there teams then hell yeah we better go after one. Hell i would take Ben gordon back for a 6th man role for the SG spot if Detroit cuts him.

Jason Richardson might take pay cut to sign with contender

Orlando Magic — posted by zach mccann on July, 14 2011 2:10 PM
Discuss This: Comments(17) | Add to del.icio.us| Digg it

Jason Richardson is arguably the best shooting guard available in free agency. (Gary W. Green, Orlando Sentinel)

Jason Richardson has never played in the NBA Finals, and now on the South side of 30, he realizes the team that signs him in free agency could be the last team he ever plays for.

That’s why he recently said playing for a championship contender is his biggest priority. Not money. Not role. Not market

“I’ve been blessed by God to play in the NBA for a lot of money,

You would seriously amnesty Luol? Finding a SG would be easier than finding his replacement.

I wouldn't...Booz would still be my amnesty candidate. Would only do it if Howard were not traded and we had a change at signing him next summer.

I can see the Bulls getting Caron and something a little better than Bogans at the 2.

they get to start talking to them starting tomorrow 9am ct... no deals oral or written can be entered into until wed though

I can deal with Nick Young considering he solves a glaring issue of perimeter scoring, 3pt shooting and creating their own shot.

I can live with that. Aaron I don't see so many rewards with. I mean he's a character guy, he plays defense, and is a spot up shooter, but to me that sounds like a younger Kieth Bogans.

Aaron is definitely more talented on the offensive end than Bogans. I wouldn't mind him at all. As far as Nick Young, meh.

How about Rodney Stuckey? He is 6'5 combo guard that can create his own shot, run the point and is restricted free agent. We could trade our non guaranteed contracts, worth about $4 mill, to the Pistons as his qualifying offer is only $3.8 mill. Pistons got Brandon Knight as their starter with Will Bynum as the backup. If this were the solution, we address our weakness without destroying our depth.

His downside is 3pt shooting though, unless he worked on that this summer. His best season he shot 29.5%. Would any of you take a chance on him?

How about Rodney Stuckey? He is 6'5 combo guard that can create his own shot, run the point and is restricted free agent. We could trade our non guaranteed contracts, worth about $4 mill, to the Pistons as his qualifying offer is only $3.8 mill. Pistons got Brandon Knight as their starter with Will Bynum as the backup. If this were the solution, we address our weakness without destroying our depth.

His downside is 3pt shooting though, unless he worked on that this summer. His best season he shot 29.5%. Would any of you take a chance on him?

No, HELL NO! He is a black hole.

Back
Top Bottom