'12 Bulls

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I think thats the first time I seen Booz dunk all season.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Originally Posted by arstyle27

You know thats not true. Its obvious the FO is leary of JR's past rep.

This.
Even tough I believe Thibs can help tone down his knuckle headed ways, FO believes there's too much at risk with the team chemistry.

That's the #$!$ they use to spin the fans... There is no justification for not pursuing him... Especially after they just paid Rip 5million a year to do absolutely 8=====D

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

He is out here doing work
eek.gif
I know amazing must be that lack of fake hair 
roll.gif

I was just about to say he watched that black ice out and regain some sense of self
laugh.gif

Dude had to just go out and miss that lay up which should have been a dunk.  Somebody needs to stop Ray

And I know Mike James played well early, but I woulda brought CJ back awhile ago.......he got benched with the quickness.

And I know Mike James played well early, but I woulda brought CJ back awhile ago.......he got benched with the quickness.

Why? Because you like him?

Rondo was torturing him and Lucas in the post.  They were food.  Thibs did the right thing.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Great win. I hate the Celtics more than any other team.

More than Miami????? No other team/ human/ entity comes close to my hatred for the Miami Heat......and I hate a lot of things
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CAto312

Great win. I hate the Celtics more than any other team.

More than Miami????? No other team/ human/ entity comes close to my hatred for the Miami Heat......and I hate a lot of things
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
   I've hated the Celtics for yeaaaaaaaaaaarsssss...especially when they had Eddie House.  I don't have enough hate to go around I guess.  The Heat are lucky
laugh.gif

The only time I didn't hate them is when they obliterated the Lakers in game 6 of the 2007 finals and the crowd was chanting "YOU'RE NOT JORDAN!!!"
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom