'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by zack54attack

We are gonna be stuck in Basketball hell for a long time..

no basketball hell was generally the years of 1999-2005
laugh.gif
but i will say that I'm starting to question whether this dude d12 even cares about winning, it's gonna take more than dwill and him to beat mia, us or even ny, and boston, hell even the hawks
laugh.gif
if he did care about winning he would be trying to come to the Chi or OKC, this dude doesn't know what he wants, hell if we get VC at this point I'd be ok, maybe on this squad he'd be motivated, he's more athletic and has better range than rip

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Someone explain the amnesty rule for dummies for me.
laugh.gif
i could be wrong but

basically, its a way to get rid of a player without penalties

Originally Posted by SnapNPop

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

guys, if the nets did tamper with dwight, how about a sign n trade with orl?

the Nets are going after Nene now too, the nets owner is so stupid he actually met with this guy and didn't think he would get caught, if they get charged for tampering they won't be allowed to sign him in fa or trade for him
roll.gif
now that that idiot's choices are starting to dwindle down let's see what happens, because him with dwill wasn't scaring anyone, and this fool claims he wants to win
laugh.gif

They never met tho, false report.

Orlando PR says DHoward's agent has permission to speak w/ Lakers, Nets, Mavs about trade.
Apparently, Howard has no interest in becoming a Bull.

I say @$!! him then.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Chris Broussard says they did meet. Howard and the Nets, i mean.

End of story. He is a puppet that leaks false info to the media to create hype for the league, nothing more.

RiP- Crawford + Smith - Brewer = Win
On certain days, If JR, and Wilson Chandler were to come back before Jan 1st. I would consider Deng and Brewer for Smith and Chandler.
With Chandler and Smith being at 15 million total.
I'm desperate to find a way into the Howard sweepstakes if he doesnt get traded, or the Kevin Love sweepstakes after next year.
If Kevin doesnt sign long term, Minnesota has to consider trading him. By then ( next offseason) Beasley will be gone, Derrick Williams is looking like a 3, and a Boozer, + Charlotte pick + Nikola Mirotić pre buyout is not a bad deal.

I like the team, but the window is larger with a core of
Rose, Smith, Chandler, Love, and Noah. At that point its a legit 6 years.....
The only problem with a Chandler, Smith trade is if Denver ask for the Charlotte pick.
But if we could find a pick with similar terms as the Charlotte pick for Gibson, or include Gibson in the trade, yeah we would lose depth, but
Smith and Chandler for the same number of years have a higher upside than Brewer and Deng, and keeping our picks gives us a shot at another bench guy with shot blocking and defensive upside.  

So the plan simplified...
Chandler and Smith if we could get them long term before Feb. ( I would hope they both signed one year deals with Denver if it was March) losing Deng and Brewer.....
Denver makes the deal with the thought that Danillo is a stretch 4 long term, and Deng and Affalo is a good defensive combo.
Minnesota, when Love takes the QF heading into FA, pulls the trigger on a deal for Boozer, S&T with Gibson and Nikola Mirotić with the Charlotte first rounder included. ( That should make the contract more palatible, although that imo is a superstar hull.)
But even though Smith, and Chandler are imo long term upgrades you only make the Love deal if your sure hes a number 2 on a title team.

You guys thoughts...
Is that core worth it?
Are Chandler and Smith long term upgrades?
Is the idea of Rip, and Smith from at worse March on good?
Can we get those guys at 15 a year total? (saving us 2-3 million a season going forward)
If Boozer doesnt work with or without Chandler, Smith, Rip. Can we trade him, and that pick, and Nikola Mirotić for Love? or is it then Amnesty time?
Does that make us more flexable long term?

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

If JR, and Wilson Chandler were to come back before Jan 1st. I would consider Deng and Brewer for Smith and Chandler.

Why are you making trade scenarios for Wilson Chandler and JR Smith when they will be free agents? Where are you trading Deng and Brewer to? Free Agency?
laugh.gif

Anyway, I wouldn't do the signing of neither players.

Orlando PR says DHoward's agent has permission to speak w/ Lakers, Nets, Mavs about trade.

I say @$!! him then.

This! He no longer needs to be discussed in here, he's not nor does he want to come here. Fine with me, just gotta keep it moving

laugh.gif
but i will say that I'm starting to question whether this dude d12 even cares about winning, it's gonna take more than dwill and him to beat mia, us or even ny, and boston, hell even the hawks
laugh.gif
if he did care about winning he would be trying to come to the Chi or OKC, this dude doesn't know what he wants, hell if we get VC at this point I'd be ok, maybe on this squad he'd be motivated, he's more athletic and has better range than rip

Basketball hell is a dark place...where your normally the 3-4 seed every year and can't contend with the others in the East or the frontrunners in the West. Granted the Bulls did win the East last year, we still aren't better then Miami. The Knicks are making moves. If the Nets land Howard, then they become contenders. If the Lakers land Howard and CP3, then we won't beat LA... The Bulls have to do something. I don't see us really winning a title with this Roster. We need more talent around Rose... IMO.

If it comes down to JRich, Crawford, and Vince........I'll take the cheapest one or whoever is willing to sign a 1 year deal......they're all hot garbage.
If this is the best we can do, I hate to say it but..........I actually hope we get JR.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Whaaattt!?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jamal Crawford is pretty sick. He is a much better fit than VC and JR at this point...the capability to drop atleast 20 a game.[/font]

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

If JR, and Wilson Chandler were to come back before Jan 1st. I would consider Deng and Brewer for Smith and Chandler.

Why are you making trade scenarios for Wilson Chandler and JR Smith when they will be free agents? Where are you trading Deng and Brewer to? Free Agency?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 At you saying that like I didnt know they were Fa's

Trading Deng and Brewer for Chandler Smith, and more salary flexability.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Basketball hell is a dark place...where your normally the 3-4 seed every year and can't contend with the others in the East or the frontrunners in the West. Granted the Bulls did win the East last year, we still aren't better then Miami. The Knicks are making moves. If the Nets land Howard, then they become contenders. If the Lakers land Howard and CP3, then we won't beat LA... The Bulls have to do something. I don't see us really winning a title with this Roster. We need more talent around Rose... IMO.
our FO doesn't think big enough to put more talent around rose, they're trying to field a college style NBA team
indifferent.gif

morningstar7777 wrote:

gangsta207therevolution wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 At you saying that like I didnt know they were Fa's

Trading Deng and Brewer for Chandler Smith, and more salary flexability.

Yo, I still have no idea what you're trying to say. How would you trade Deng and Brewer for Chandler and Smith?

I've never been a fan of bringing in players on their last legs to play a vital part. You want players that can age with your team, our key components are in their early to mid 20's so ideally you want to bring in a player with skill to match that demographic. I don't see our FO doing that. Now if they can bring in JR or Nick in addition to Rip I'm all for that. I'm perfectly fine with Rip playing 17-20 mins if he's mentoring a guy like JR or Nick on the game and how to be a professional. But if he was brought in to be THAT guy, that piece we're missing then I'm disappointed.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

If it comes down to JRich, Crawford, and Vince........I'll take the cheapest one or whoever is willing to sign a 1 year deal......they're all hot garbage.
If this is the best we can do, I hate to say it but..........I actually hope we get JR.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Whaaattt!?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jamal Crawford is pretty sick. He is a much better fit than VC and JR at this point...the capability to drop atleast 20 a game.[/font]

And he also has the ability to let his opponent drop 20+ on him every single night.
He also has a penchant for disappearing in the playoff's.

I say @$!! him then.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It was never about winning with this clown.....**#$ him

Now watch the FO think this signing is all they needed. They're going to act like they've made the proper move
30t6p3b.gif

Hamilton will help. Whether or not he's the final cog in the championship train is yet to be seen.

I can't imagine that they think Rip is the ultimate solution. It's at least a start and an improvement over Bogans.

Originally Posted by CAto312

I can't imagine that they think Rip is the ultimate solution. It's at least a start and an improvement over Bogans.

This, Rip can still get open off screens and is a willing defender when he's on a defensive minded team like ours.Question is do we start Ronnie or Rip?

Start Rip. Ronnie is more of a high energy off the bench guy.

Won't lie...I'm a little disappointed. We still need more talent on this squad.

Back
Top Bottom