'12 Bulls

Derrick's jumper is off, but those shots will fall eventually. He's got 5 boards and a few assists which is solid. He just cant get anxious.

i just hope we can learn to build and lead and continue to put the foot on the throat of the opponent. This team seems to either build a lead slowly give it back or they play from behind and try to turn it up at the end. Need to take it back to the days of the 90's where if we got a lead we would keep the killer instinct.

rose hits layup ... booz yells and 1 ... i love it ...

rose is looking really good even though his shots aren't falling ...

elton brand playing w/ a duke jersey
30t6p3b.gif

what was rose thinking when he took that shot after korver told him to hold for last shot ...

this is some of the best defense i've seen rose play

i want the team to look for korver more out there ...

otherwise i'm pleased

Something must be setting Rose off he seems a little more amped than usual after that 3. Hopefully Turner will try to challenge him.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Something must be setting Rose off he seems a little more amped than usual after that 3. Hopefully Turner will try to challenge him.

Dude's just happy a long jumper went down
laugh.gif

Im lovin this game b/c its not stand around and watch rose! Everyone is involved and if we play like this we can beat MIA.

ROSE getting in there talkin to Turner

***Heat fan checking in***

Be greatful u guys don't have to play against the Knicks, its straight buffoonery in the other thread. See u guys in the ECF! Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom