'12 Bulls

Good win tonight. Derrick took it easy tonight which 100% with. Lets ease him back into the swing of things. These next 3 days off are a godsend for us.

Noah and Deng tonight
pimp.gif

I agree, with a focus on getting the starters their minutes together. I actually wouldn't mind seeing the starters play the whole first quarter regardless of foul trouble, and prob the whole third or the second half of the third and the first 5 of the 4th.

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Originally Posted by therenegade23

wade is a punk  /{}\

he let a frenchman out-tough him...surprising until you think twice about this dude
4dcjscg.jpg
If any of us make it to an ECF game, we gotta put this on a poster with the caption " IT WAS A SHOULDER INJURY YA GOOFY MARK"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Originally Posted by therenegade23

wade is a punk  /{}\

he let a frenchman out-tough him...surprising until you think twice about this dude
4dcjscg.jpg
If any of us make it to an ECF game, we gotta put this on a poster with the caption " IT WAS A SHOULDER INJURY YA GOOFY MARK"
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Well the Bulls clinch the #1 seed because the heat lost to boston last night. Knicks-Heat series gon be fun to watch.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

who would yall rather have? us or the knicks?

Heat..gotta get past the gatekeeper.Are you trying to bait or are you genuinely worried about the Knicks?

I second my man CA..it wouldn't feel right beating another team in the ECF, but winning the championship would take the bad taste out our mouths

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by primetime21

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

See ya'll in the ECF

nerd.gif
 you think you guys can beat the miami in a 7 game series? 

i think they can...
whoever wins will come in the ECF "tired" 
This man knows.. Indiana can beat the Heat.. Hell i even think NY has a legitimate shot.

INDIANAPOLIS -- Philadelphia 76ers guard Evan Turner wants to face the Chicago Bulls in a first-round series.

The second-year swingman made that clear while discussing the potential first-round series between the Sixers and Bulls. When asked what it would mean to face the Bulls, the Chicago native told the Delaware County Times, "It means we're dodging the tougher team. That's what I think." "I think we'll be able to compete well against Chicago," Turner told the Times, "and have an opportunity to win the series."

Joakim Noah just smiled and took the comments in stride.

"That's cool," Noah said.

roll.gif

Kyle Korver, on Evan Turner claiming the 76ers would "dodge the tougher team" by facing the #Bulls in first round: "Come play us."

-KC Johnson

doesnt matter who we get past to get there that ring is all that matters ...

remember those days the 90's when the whole city lit the @%%# up when Jordan won those ships once the game ended everybody #$$#+* up on Lake Shore bars werent even closing bak then ..whole city was on fire and pigs werent doing @#%+.... hopefully those who dont remember will see what im saying soon
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom