12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

NDC is the biggest scam out there! I have not gotten a single pair of kicks from there for the past 2 years! As soon as the twitter link is released I click on the link and add a size 12 and strike out every time with that waiting ********. Bots and scams are the only way you can get through on there. Even with 4G Lte on my Galaxy S4 I strike out on NDC. Finish line, Footlocker, Footaction, and East bay are the only sites I cant get anything from.

You have Sprint :lol:

I grabbed 2 pr from FNL on T mobile 4G...its terrible. I was shocked. FNL had blocked my home IP.

So what am I doing wrong to strike out on every Jordan release including the past release of the Roger Federer AJ3's? I have ATT 40 Mbps on my Galaxy 4s and still cant get nada from NDC! Tweet comes out I click it add my size 12 and get a waiting icon then sorry we sold out. How are people getting through? 
just luck I guess! I use to get through on NDC but now they have this line waiting thing I never get through anymore but FnL I always get through so Idk. It all comes down to patience and the clicking game! For some who has the better bot.

So what am I doing wrong to strike out on every Jordan release including the past release of the Roger Federer AJ3's? I have ATT 40 Mbps on my Galaxy 4s and still cant get nada from NDC! Tweet comes out I click it add my size 12 and get a waiting icon then sorry we sold out. How are people getting through? 
I don't use a bot and for me I just sit on NDC logged in and watch the timer and as soon as it expires I atc.  I mean only think I whiffed on so far that I wanted was DB's and well that's expected going manual.

From my experience, different devices and friend have different NDC timers.  For these  my friend had his timer 3 seconds ahead of mine.  

Getting Jordan Retros online is like beating a Nintendo Game
laugh.gif
repped bro...

I aint bent at all about NDC just trying to figure out what I am doing wrong is all. As long as I can cop from other sites like I am its all good. I just thought it might help others on NT who cant cop on NDC neither.

Also ive noticed that the timer is faster on my phone than my laptop

But it didnt matter this time because i copped on laptop. I copped black infrareds and og 1's through phone on wifi. Turned phone off n just used it for that

I feel as if its one pair fine sell it for watever you want. Even two pairs. Go for it.

But if you are buying 4 5 6 or full size runs then thats just dookie.

Thats what happens every holiday season. The tickle me elmo sellers buy up tons with fams in the vans and cause a gigantic wide release to seem more difficult than it really is

But theres no excuse for someone to miss out on these online. So many pairs

It was not easy online

Man I can always get through on FNL but, that's where it stops.  Way to many payment errors and my card being locked out and by that time you're struck on other websites.

Like mentioned though just go to the link on FNL and just be patient it will come through eventually.

Back
Top Bottom