12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

She has til 8pm at Nikestore SF - they just taking name, size, & number. But will need valid id to enter

I was just there since I had the day off work, posted a picture of the line a few pages back. But thanks? I'll just call and confirm if they're really keeping it going til 8 or if they closed it

Glendale HOH has 856 raffle tickets entered

Beverly Center HOH has 1,878 raffle tickets entered (line was still long when I left the store)

Sylmar FTL has 107 raffle tickets entered

Panorama FTL 300 raffle tickets entered

Keep in mind these raffles close at 9 PM
Glendale stops at 6 PM. At least they did yesterday.

Last edited:
Chicago heads VILLA is calling today. 3 for 3 on raffles from there so far. On the way to Nike Chicago for a raffle ticket as I don't want to be caught with these at those hood *** VILLA locations.

Any idea on how long? I did five raffles with them yesterday. Hell, I drove through Humboldt Park to get to one. Whole time I thought I was going to get jacked and would have to explain to the officer that I was on the wrong part of town for some Js.

THIS. I have said this since day one. Makes it look closer to OG and is seen on most shoes so they could reuse the same material. The one time we want Nike to use the icy sole...they don't. Classic Nike.

Nah dog I gotta really disagree with you. Remember the 01's? The sorta blue sole kills the shoe. Makes it look all white. You need icy blue. IMO Nike messed up making the GS more blue than the Adult sizes whats up with that?

Out in LA. I hit every raffle in Del Amo mall. The South Bay Galleria. Lakewood & Cerritos. Got to to Niketown in Santa Monica around 10:30 am store was empty. Hit up the footlocker on the promenade too this morning. Raffles never show me love. Last year I hit for 3 pairs of the Gamma's size 9 in LA tho.
You have an extra size 9 gamma? I stay in LA too
Good luck with the legend blues

Nah dog I gotta really disagree with you. Remember the 01's? The sorta blue sole kills the shoe. Makes it look all white. You need icy blue. IMO Nike messed up making the GS more blue than the Adult sizes whats up with that?
I would take that one over the current one. But, for me 

96 > Icy Blue Sole > 2002 > The ones coming out next week (just nasty, but can't help but kop)

96 OGs

Last edited:

because of Columbia University
Gotta love wikipedia:

Columbia blue, also known as Jordy blue, is a light blue  tertiary color  named after Columbia University. The color itself derives from the official hue of the Philolexian Society, the university's oldest student organization.[sup][3][/sup]  The official Columbia color is Columbia blue, defined as Pantone  292 (RGB  #C4D8E2).

All speculation though.  Maybe Jordan Brand didn't want to have a shoe nicknamed after a school; or there was an alleged NCAA ruling about it; Or JB just wanted to have it's own new color labeled "Legend Blue" like they did for the Infrared-23.  

Can't imagine a legal issue with using the color name 'Columbia Blue' in the description of the shoe since many professional and college teams use the color in their uniforms (Denver Nuggets, Tennessee Titans...).

Glendale HOH has 856 raffle tickets entered

Beverly Center HOH has 1,878 raffle tickets entered (line was still long when I left the store)

Sylmar FTL has 107 raffle tickets entered

Panorama FTL 300 raffle tickets entered

Keep in mind these raffles close at 9 PM
no they close at 6

Any idea on how long? I did five raffles with them yesterday. Hell, I drove through Humboldt Park to get to one. Whole time I thought I was going to get jacked and would have to explain to the officer that I was on the wrong part of town for some Js.[/quote

My boy just got called from one location just now so I guess they are still calling.. I got calls from Cicero, Kedzie and the Division locations. I'm hoping I get a call from FNL water tower or Nike so I don't have to deal with villa but I'm thankful I locked some down.

Last edited:
I got mine a few hours ago and they told me they're stopping it at 6 PM. I also went yesterday at around 8 and they didn't say anything about tickets running out. They just said it's only open from 10-6.
only place running out seems to be FNL. think they got limited amount

I got mine a few hours ago and they told me they're stopping it at 6 PM. I also went yesterday at around 8 and they didn't say anything about tickets running out. They just said it's only open from 10-6.

only place running out seems to be FNL. think they got limited amount

Yeah someone mentioned a few dozen pages back that it's all planned by FNL corporate to have only a set number of tickets available per branch. Has to do with ticket-to-sneakers in stock ratio. Better than giving out thousands of tickets to people when your store only has 100 or so pairs.

Struck out on 3 out of 13 already. Lol i won a Pantone raffle ticket but **** that I'm not getting them.

I'm just gonna leave this here 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Michael+Jordan+Columbia+Air+Jordan+XI+1996.gif

Got the Mrs. pair locked down at Villa here in Chicago. Sitting out this release this year for myself. The thirst has soured me a bit.

Back
Top Bottom