12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

today was first and last time waiting online. flight 23 was a mess, footlocker was fine but people with bracelets from last night screwed everything up.

i was able to get the flight pack at flight 23 around 430pm (waited there 3 hours, 2 at footlocker). bought the legend blues for my son from a reseller for 360 which isn't that crazy since they are 218 at footlocker and i got kd 7s for my youngest for 100 and lebron 12s for 160 from the same place. they are legit have bought from them before. 620 for the 3 pairs isn't insanely worse than the 556 i would have paid and now i don't have to hope for a winning raffle ticket or wake up early.

today was first and last time waiting online. flight 23 was a mess, footlocker was fine but people with bracelets from last night screwed everything up.

i was able to get the flight pack at flight 23 around 430pm (waited there 3 hours, 2 at footlocker). bought the legend blues for my son from a reseller for 360 which isn't that crazy since they are 218 at footlocker and i got kd 7s for my youngest for 100 and lebron 12s for 160 from the same place. they are legit have bought from them before. 620 for the 3 pairs isn't insanely worse than the 556 i would have paid and now i don't have to hope for a winning raffle ticket or wake up early.
$360 which isnt that crazy? :nerd:

Last edited:
individually yes, but since i bought all 3 and got them collectively for less than 100 over retail, i don't care. I have better things to do than chase raffle tickets or wake my *** up early to beat the bots

I agree! 360 aint crazy. Resell is gonna be higher than that. I bought a pair from weekenddrop.com and was nervous that i jumped the gun, but reading all this hype for these shoes...... Im happy i did it now. These dudes are gonna want way too much for these shoes, and the relaxation leading up to release day...... Im good. It aint a problem if you got it.

has anyone else ordered from offspring before? i did for the first time on the black infrared release and it was a terrible terrible experience. i asked for a refund about 10 mins after purchase so i gave them my order #. then a few hours later they replied, telling me they also needed my credit card info and my first and last name.. okay, can't they figure that out using my order #? Anyways i gave it to them and they said they couldn't refund it as it was preparing for shipping. The NEXT day, i get an email that says my product has been shipped. This is kind of suspicuos how they waited a few hours to reply to my initial email.. So they are either lying, or they are lazy as hell and don't wanna refund my order. Next thing I know, my black infrareds are still not delieverd to my house, so i email offspring about 10 times. They're saying stuff like "We are truly sorry you have not received your package yet blah blah blah".. after like 6 emails later, they finally get back to me, they said i needed to call the shipping company to schedule a delivery date. So i call them and the company notifies me that i need to pay for custom fees, which i was not aware of. I ordered from end cothing multiple times and they never charged me for custom fees. Now i basically paid $297 for the black infrareds and ANOTHER week, which is such a killer price. I could've bought these for $220 retail lol. I guess its my fault for ordering from offspring but damn it they couldn't have refunded my order? 

So does anyone know the best uk sites to order from?
You're at risk for customs fee from ALL UK retailers. I got hit with $40 customs from end on a shoe I bought earlier in the year. End and SoleHeaven I think are the best UK retailers because of the 20% discount for American buyers. Custom is usually hit or miss.

You're at risk for customs fee from ALL UK retailers. I got hit with $40 customs from end on a shoe I bought earlier in the year. End and SoleHeaven I think are the best UK retailers because of the 20% discount for American buyers. Custom is usually hit or miss.
yeah  i just dont know why they couldnt refund my order.. ffs i literally emailed them minutes after my purchase. they know i have to go through all of these charges and shipping delays and they still didntw anna refund it.

I agree! 360 aint crazy. Resell is gonna be higher than that. I bought a pair from weekenddrop.com and was nervous that i jumped the gun, but reading all this hype for these shoes...... Im happy i did it now. These dudes are gonna want way too much for these shoes, and the relaxation leading up to release day...... Im good. It aint a problem if you got it.
Yea i use to pay extra to get my shoes held too and got tired of coming onto niketalk and seeing all these posts from other folks talking bout all they did was wake up on release day and cop online for retail from their phone and making me feel stupid for paying someone extra to secure my pair. Regardless of whether u got it or not, I personally don't like knowing i paid more for something than the next man did. I already give nike/jb enough of my money just paying retail. But hey that's just me. Peace of mind is priceless tho, I guess if it's that serious to you, and it aint trickin if ya got it.

Props on the price.  I dropped a little lesser than that, but considering how ratchet things will be once they drop, that's not a bad price at all.  I unds'ed mine today and they fit very well.  TTS and a decent roomy toebox.

Had nothing to do with shoes
laugh.gif
lol i wanted to see some WSHH NYC style brawls over 200 dollar air jordans that will be brown soled with blue jean stains in about a month from now and lets not forget.. someone steps on teh apten leather with it being white.. they will be RIP..lol

It's holiday time. We sposed to be happy. Not actin like fools over average to below average quality shoes. All this over a ticket
mean.gif

Kinda embarrassing to be apart of this mess. Glad I don't have to put in much effort. Wake up 15 mins before release. Go to FNL, cop, and resume sleep. Hasn't failed me yet.
pimp.gif
lol kinda makes me wanna go  ** for these as its too much risk over a damn pair

360 can get me a good pair of foams..that would actually last MUCH longer than these dirt magnets..lol

Got the text from a local buddy of mines that he was in line with 20 dudes and he had to scream on one them :lol: proceeded to get dressed and out the house for the long haul. Long story short I left the house at 9:45 pm last night and returned back at 10 am with raffle tickets! Thank God for the Avion. Might have lost it. Come to find out fta had they're pairs and ftl didn't. However they proceed to issue guaranteed pairs to the first 10 ppl and give everyone else raffle tix!
View media item 1305270Will enter raffles thru the week but this release is so bogus and corrupted to point of resell is inevitable for those in small town USA. Not salty just sore for camping about 12 hours for damn raffle tix

Keep the faith fam

Back
Top Bottom