12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Finish Line is doing individual store raffles now. Your local store probably already knows the process they're doing it, just depends on whether or not they give you legit info.

Last edited:
Finish Line is doing individual store raffles now. Your local store probably already knows the process they're doing it, just depends on whether or not they give you legit info.

THIS. When I was working for the company, I remember calling other stores and asking how they would handle release days. Every manager had a choice to raffle or first come first serve.

Nike isn't responsible for thuggish behavior. But I do wish they would produce more of the Christmas XI release each year.
in a way they are..  they know the world is going to be thirsty for these.. but if they made more than enough it would  be perfect.. as everyone could get their pairs and even better.. we could actually try on pairs in the store

if you fighting someone over sneakers you are a bum period, if you stress over sneakers you are a child, if 200 dollars is half your bank account and you spend it on shoes....etc

Last edited:
if you fighting someone over sneakers you are a bum period, if you stress over sneakers you are a child, if 200 dollars is half your bank account and you spend it on shoes....etc
i remember seeing some dudes fight over the pink foams in the store and I was like.. wow this is sad

in a way they are..  they know the world is going to be thirsty for these.. but if they made more than enough it would  be perfect.. as everyone could get their pairs and even better.. we could actually try on pairs in the store
The XIs are one of, if not the most produced release every year. What are you talking about?

The XIs are one of, if not the most produced release every year. What are you talking about?
not really.. theres still underproduced for the HIGH demand thats out there who buys them.. you gotta remember most of the purchases are resellers.. im sure youre going to see 5 people in here post a 3 FSR of Columbia's

hey just a question to the general public. Im new to really being into Jordan's. I just bought my first pair of Jays. and I plan on doing this for a while. I got the grey toes they finally came in... I'm in JAPAN. but my question is do I wear them ? or do I keep them on ice. or do I like RARELY wear like once a year. answers accepted from everyone. but I don't want any one coming and saying "they're shoes just wear them like any other" but just opinions from everyone

hey just a question to the general public. Im new to really being into Jordan's. I just bought my first pair of Jays. and I plan on doing this for a while. I got the grey toes they finally came in... I'm in JAPAN. but my question is do I wear them ? or do I keep them on ice. or do I like RARELY wear like once a year. answers accepted from everyone. but I don't want any one coming and saying "they're shoes just wear them like any other" but just opinions from everyone
Lmao.. But trying to be helpful here. So what are your intentions? Only reason to not wear them like any other shoe is if you plan on reselling in the future. If so don't wear them at all.

this is your opinion
when i look at releases MOST of the timeline is people trying to find out where they can buy them for retail to sell for resell im one of the few guys in my circle who actually rocks my shoes

Back
Top Bottom